**CHIEF KEEF**

how true is this? i notice he is definitely taking opportunities that keef could've easily finessed 

*nods head in agreement* 
sick.gif
 all three of these were itunes worthy any info on a mixtape?
Got a tape on the way called At Yo Neck

And this new Keef/Wiz joint is the same beat from a Lil Mouse song last year

Last edited:

how true is this? i notice he is definitely taking opportunities that keef could've easily finessed 

*nods head in agreement* 
sick.gif
 all three of these were itunes worthy any info on a mixtape?
Got a tape on the way called At Yo Neck

And this new Keef/Wiz joint is the same beat from a Lil Mouse song last year
Ugh...Wiz.....don't even think he's a bad rapper.  I just don't like his sound.

Rider with Wiz :x :smokin

I'm still waiting on the full version of Ha Ha :smh:

"I'm high as **** I feel like an astronaut I'm in my drop top, 110 in a 55 leave a cop car, That lion that come from oblock chief mufasa" I like Ha Ha for some reason based of the snippet lml. I know that song will be comedy.

Rider with Wiz :x :smokin

I'm still waiting on the full version of Ha Ha :smh:

"I'm high as **** I feel like an astronaut I'm in my drop top, 110 in a 55 leave a cop car, That lion that come from oblock chief mufasa" I like Ha Ha for some reason based of the snippet lml. I know that song will be comedy.

I ****** ALL DA HO, YOU CANT **** NO HO. HA HA :rofl:

So the "call up D.Rose boy / He's 6 double 00 " From Love Sosa makes clear sense now. Apparently, hes a hitter thats booked. Anybody know if shorty rap?

It should have made clear sense back then. Why would Chief Keef be calling up Derrick Rose to do a hit? 
laugh.gif

He don't rap but I wouldn't be surprised if he started when he gets home. 

He's the little small dude with the white hat on next to Keef.

Last edited:

It should have made clear sense back then. Why would Chief Keef be calling up Derrick Rose to do a hit? 
laugh.gif

I mean te 600 part lol. But Derrick Rose is from the southside, it could have been a boast. Cue that pic with him throwing something up lmao. GD?

It should have made clear sense back then. Why would Chief Keef be calling up Derrick Rose to do a hit? :lol:

I mean te 600 part lol. But Derrick Rose is from the southside, it could have been a boast. Cue that pic with him throwing something up lmao. GD?

Not the same Drose....Oblock Drose is locked up

That "No Hook" Fredo joint is in the top 5 waste of a cold beat in this trap genre, I attempted to listen last week, holy sh** that was terrible :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom