**CHIEF KEEF**

smh I actually thought capone could rap a little :smh: owell like I said if any of them especially all the rappers from both sides make it to 2015 there raps are invalid cause if they all in the feild etc this is what happens I mean they the ones who say it...

Keef need to stay wherever he at with that big house and just make money the whole gangbangin life isnt worth it

Lil homie got killed tonight. LA Capone.

Damn I was just listening to the Steve drive mixtape. Him and rondo have/had sum classics. Rondonumbernine's next song is Gona be real as Fukk. I hate that their music is this authentic becuz Nikkas b talkin big **** in their videos. *turns on shooters* smh

To me LA was one the best from 600. I actually liked him better than Lil Durk because I'm not into that auto tune BS & Rondo rap like he got mouth full of spit. Edai cool though.

At the end of the day, these dudes are just playing murder games and revenge is only resulting into a never ending cycle of bloodshed. :smh:

mean.gif
 Just got into the whole 600 scene recently too...

Don't sleep on that Bang 1, so many bangers on it
If Keef stuck to this type of music and stayed away from autotune and lean then he would be good money​
 ​
I liked that 6 Double O song . . . saw an interview with him and Rondo . . . dudes are so optimistic and they dead like that, dropping like flies, RIP​

"WE DON'T **** AROUND Y'ALL JUST LAY EM DOWN OTF 600 MY SQUAD DON'T **** AROUND

WE DON'T **** AROUUUUUUUUUUND" 
pimp.gif

This thread needs a name change to the whole chicago trap movement haha.

I know cats weren't really rocking with the Lil Reese-SUPA SAVAGE tape probably because it was so short and he doesn't necessarily have too much music out there in the first place, but this tape has replay value to me.
Been on it heavy these past 36 hours; songs 1-4 >>>> :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
The beats for these new Chicago dudes are progressively getting worse

At least Young Chop and Paris Bueller had some sense of melody . . . that beat in the song Vic posted is
indifferent.gif

Both those songs are fairly old. Plenty of dope producers in Chicago tho. DJ L and Smylez to name a couple. Smylez had the song of the summer in Chicago with Hang Wit Me.

most ppl just attracted to the violence and gang lifestyle

cause Matti Baybee dropping heat and getting no recognition 

Back
Top Bottom