**CHIEF KEEF**

SD new track is 
smokin.gif

Durk smart for having alot of Young Chop on this tape.

Still can't rock w/ the OD autotune but I like this better than Life Ain't No Joke.

Hi-Def @whoishidef

Hey @fredosantana300 who Louis belt is that in this cover? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ****** broke rappers no car no real money http://instagram.com/p/fQh_LSvYJu/ 

3:25 PM - 9 Oct 2013

8 Retweets 3 favorites

Hi-Def @whoishidef

Gbe can't come to MN no more **** they can't even come to Chicago everytime they come Tadoe *** get robbed lol

3:56 AM - 9 Oct 2013

31 Retweets 7 favorites

Hi-Def @whoishidef

@FREDOSANTANA300 was duckin on the floor of the tour bus in dc when glizzy people shot it up...n he had a pistol on em #fraudwontpop****

3:54 AM - 9 Oct 2013

20 Retweets 4 favorites

Hi-Def @whoishidef

@FREDOSANTANA300 u ain't no drug dealer...why u lying to these people? #abirduneverseen

3:51 AM - 9 Oct 2013

12 Retweets 2 favorites

Lol so ballout still stealin, keef aint feeding his n*****, he just giving them a house to sleep in

I can't stand shy glizzy at all
Dude is so trash man 
mean.gif

also the whole sb is kinda trash outside of fat trel

I don't know why Wale feels like he needs to put them on . . . guess he feels like he's doing a good thing for the city but them dudes is boo boo . . . like I said, Trel the only one I can bump

Good lord, kamikaze timez up on these bums already. With their beats starting to fall off, they're practically useless

@meek I don't take sb serious at all lol...they just make funny music videos..only person I mess with out their camp besides trel is dew baby..I saw dude in traffic over by that Wendy's off ny ave in NE jammin to dream chaser 2 lol

I used to hate on Glizzy, but that Law 2 mixtape is chills. Trel nice, Wale putting SB on just to be good with the hood crowd in DC. Plus he probably trying to make amends for how things played out a few years back.

Almighty So still coming out the 12?

laugh.gif
 I mean they're all cool so I wouldn't call em lame for it. Yung Gleesh's video director is the dude who shot all these new videos for GBE. Lord knows everyone's new favorite word in DC right now is "thot" and we got that from Chicago ******. They coulda put my man on the song tho 

Last edited:
:lol:  I mean they're all cool so I wouldn't call em lame for it. Yung Gleesh's video director is the dude who shot all these new videos for GBE. Lord knows everyone's new favorite word in DC right now is "thot" and we got that from Chicago ******. They coulda put my man on the song tho 

I agree the days of sayin rolla,cranka,bum joint etc are gone in dc lol

What??? they say thot in DC now! Lol I'm in the middle of the boonies and people here use it like they made it up

Back
Top Bottom