Chief Keef & G.O.O.D MUSIC - "I DON'T LIKE" REMIX

What an idiot, homie just got put on now he prolly messed up some of his networking options

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Kanye is 0/3 this year.

Theraflu
Mercy
I dont like

All those verses are hot garbage

Ye went OFF on Therflu tho.. Mercy and I dont like verses yeah your right.

Once again how can you call anybody's verse on this wack and in the same sentence proceed to act like the OG didnt have two HORRIBLE rappers on it, how the !$#+ does that make sense, this !#! is the bizarro world i swear

The funny thing is...

A young Kanye would have had a problem and would have been very vocal about a known producer doing an awful reworking of one of his beats without consulting him.

Yet ya'll are still going to continue to hold Kanye's nuts and act like everyone should bow down in his mercy.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The funny thing is...

A young Kanye would have had a problem and would have been very vocal about a known producer doing an awful reworking of one of his beats without consulting him.

Yet ya'll are still going to continue to hold Kanye's nuts and act like everyone should bow down in his mercy.

THIS!

The funny thing is...

Not a big fan of Kanye but are you telling me if Dr. Dre or Timbaland touched up "Keep the Receipt" or some early Kanye track he would be mad? Kanye is a ****** so maybe but if he did, I'd say he's an idiot too. 

The funny thing is...

x10000000

The funny thing is...

True but he's not just mad that he wasn't consulted, he's mad Ye changed anything
For him to think Kanye was just going to put a verse down was a little naive on his part imo

The remix is ehhh though

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

The funny thing is...

Not a big fan of Kanye but are you telling me if Dr. Dre or Timbaland touched up "Keep the Receipt" or some early Kanye track he would be mad? Kanye is a ****** so maybe but if he did, I'd say he's an idiot too. 

So basically...you're saying that he shouldn't have personal feelings invested in his work.

He should lay down for and shine the shoes of any person more famous than he is remixing one of his songs without his permission. Is that it? 

Whether or not this was the radio/DJ version, this song is wack
laugh.gif
It's like the whole soul was sucked out of it, like
when Cracktracks took the original "Poppin My Collar" beat and &@^#&$ it all up.

I would have liked this to be more of a Chicago thing. Maybe Lupe and Common jump on it with Ye. Idk I feel that would have did more for the song.

Originally Posted by mjhead23

I would have liked this to be more of a Chicago thing. Maybe Lupe and Common jump on it with Ye. Idk I feel that would have did more for the song.

I could maybe see Lupe on it based off of what he did on All the way turnt up .... but Common
indifferent.gif
dude would grow hair before rapping on a trap beat

Ha yea but I think Common would do it for Ye and just to have fun. He hopped on the Ross beat. Too late now anyway.

The funny thing is...

So basically...you're saying that he shouldn't have personal feelings invested in his work.

He should lay down for and shine the shoes of any person more famous than he is remixing one of his songs without his permission. Is that it? 
Ding ding ding
1. It's a *$+*$+ knock off beat, nothing original just another imitation of a trap beat.

2. If Kanye didn't do this song, people wouldn't know who he is. This song is now gonna spread to THOUSANDS of people that wouldn't have heard it. Including people in the industry.

3. This can only OPEN doors for him not close doors.

Ding ding ding
1. It's a *$+*$+ knock off beat, nothing original just another imitation of a trap beat.

2. If Kanye didn't do this song, people wouldn't know who he is. This song is now gonna spread to THOUSANDS of people that wouldn't have heard it. Including people in the industry.

Young Chop inked a deal weeks ago. Keef is the hottest thing on the streets right now. You are SEVERELY underestimating their popularity with the whole "wouldn't know who he is" comments.
Apparently...Kanye knew who they were. 

All that other #%%$ you #%%$...guess we were just raised different.

You seem like the type that would suck one if it meant getting famous. 

Someone should tell Kanye to get his movie references right, Omar Epps was in "In Too Deep" not Mekhi Phifer

laugh.gif
 At yall actin like son is over

This did nothing but help dude he stood up for himself and the lane he was in Kanye has no pull in. Word to him and Gucci being in the studio last night.

Thousands of people didnt know who chop was til yesterday now they got his twitter contact and his name. So he won

Ding ding ding

Young Chop inked a deal weeks ago. Keef is the hottest thing on the streets right now. You are SEVERELY underestimating their popularity with the whole "wouldn't know who he is" comments.
Apparently...Kanye knew who they were. 

All that other #%%$ you #%%$...guess we were just raised different.

You seem like the type that would suck one if it meant getting famous. 
I agree 

Yall sound really stupid because Kanye actually scooped some beats from Young Chop.
Him or Keef didn't need this remix, Chop already signed a deal and Keef is buzzing regardless
Just because Ye is at a certain level in the game doesn't give him a pass for !+%!!+% with a young @%*%## work & not even consulting them or letting them hear it before it was out.
Dudes comparing Ye to Jesus and $*$%, that's disgusting and I'm a huge Ye' fan.
The celeb worship is strong but that's just the times we living in.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
 At yall actin like son is over

This did nothing but help dude he stood up for himself and the lane he was in Kanye has no pull in. Word to him and Gucci being in the studio last night.

Thousands of people didnt know who chop was til yesterday now they got his twitter contact and his name. So he won
http://instagr.am/p/KHE5NsAPXe/ 

Back
Top Bottom