Chief Keef & G.O.O.D MUSIC - "I DON'T LIKE" REMIX

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This thread shows me who would suck a wee wee for fame and who wouldn't.

This the new breed coming up. What's sad is they are the future. Sad as hell....
90% of the future don't even know who Chief Keef is or care about a Kanye remix. everything's just fine. 
hip-hop fans who post on sneaker threads are in no way a representation of anything but hip-hop fans who post on sneaker threads.

...anyway...Keef and his fame probably won't make it out of 2012. (and i *@+@ w/ his mixtape when i'm tryna get hype)

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This thread shows me who would suck a wee wee for fame and who wouldn't.

This the new breed coming up. What's sad is they are the future. Sad as hell....
90% of the future don't even know who Chief Keef is or care about a Kanye remix. everything's just fine. 
hip-hop fans who post on sneaker threads are in no way a representation of anything but hip-hop fans who post on sneaker threads.

...anyway...Keef and his fame probably won't make it out of 2012. (and i *@+@ w/ his mixtape when i'm tryna get hype)
old men on here just love saying this.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Chop owes Lex Luger for biting his whole style.

We call that Lex Luger Riddim
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

old men on here just love saying this.

Word, and it's usually a huge reach... Maybe I should've blamed their generation for putting us in the economic crisis we're in, in the middle of a chief keef thread
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom