Chief Keef & G.O.O.D MUSIC - "I DON'T LIKE" REMIX

Any street song saying the N * word 20 + times gets respect. CHANGE!! The lyrics and features are decent... but, dude is locked up on house arrest and I nothing im feeling... more personal

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

After years of non mixed remixes, we get a REAL remix and people are in an uproar. Let Kanye cook.
True, but usually beat change remixes turn out worse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Young Chop inked a deal weeks ago. Keef is the hottest thing on the streets right now. You are SEVERELY underestimating their popularity with the whole "wouldn't know who he is" comments.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

Granted, I haven't heard Chief Keef before this song, but I like the remix better. Pusha
pimp.gif
. For the remix though, I wish we saw someone else besides Big Sean.

I agree with what someone said earlier, if this would've dropped like a day after the artwork came out it would've been received better.
Exactly.. I don't understand how dudes aren't getting this.
Tried to put some dudes on about 2 weeks ago and they weren't having it.
Remix comes out with Ye yesterday and I get text asking about more Keef tracks.
laugh.gif

The original producer can cry all he wants, fact of the matter is. I rock w/ ignorant rap all day, I gave this keef cat a chance awhile back and I was extremely disappointed w/ this north side wannabe WAKA on Southside X Lex variant beats. Now this newly remixed Kanye joint is HARD and will be played in the whip ASAP. I'm not taking sides here, just keepin it 100.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

The original producer can cry all he wants, fact of the matter is. I rock w/ ignorant rap all day, I gave this keef cat a chance awhile back and I was extremely disappointed w/ this north side wannabe WAKA on Southside X Lex variant beats. Now this newly remixed Kanye joint is HARD and will be played in the whip ASAP. I'm not taking sides here, just keepin it 100.
THIS is why Young Chop or KEEF complaining is stupid.
Kanye did them a HUGE favor.

This. I saw his thread on NT & ignored it, but now I wanna see what else he got.

Just checked out 3hunna & its iight. Now I'ma go through the rest of that tape.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

cheif keef bout to be on the map soon he's bout to be on tracks with waka and others

He's been well known for the past few months now and a ton of artists/entertainers are talking/tweeting about him. Many artists are spinning his tracks before their shows to get crowds hype. I was @ a venue that holds 3K people on Sunday and ASAP's DJ put I Don't Like on and the whole crowd knew the song verbatim.
But nah...nobody knew who he was til Kanye remixed his song. 

Young Chop has the right to his own opinion about his own work and deserves the respect of fellow musicians for his efforts.

However, Kanye did open up Chop and Keef to a huge fanbase. Kanye wasn't doing any "favors" - he was doing himself a favor by jumping on a track with the sound that he wanted - but he did inadvertently get Chop a lot of shine in the process. Chop has the right to be mad and doesn't need to be thankful for anyone reworking his track without his input, but he should also recognize it's not smart to lash out like that.

Personally I heard the OG and remix just today and I prefer the remix. The only problem is all the stuff going on the beat isn't mixed well and the drums sound weaker in the mix.

lotta fantasy league music fans here.

you really act like a trap rap producer is respectable.

try composing real music

and forgive me but this guy dior mentions sucking meat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much for my taste.

word to the homophobia is gay thread.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

THIS is why Young Chop or KEEF complaining is stupid.
Kanye did them a HUGE favor.
exactly...

If someone has a differing viewpoint and your mind automatically draws a parallel to homosexuality, something is wrong.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This thread shows me who would suck a wee wee for fame and who wouldn't.
roll.gif

This thread show who would hustle the game at any giving opportunity and who would just cry on FB or twitter becuase there too naive to see the bigger picture.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by G14

son is bugging out tho

its just a "mixtape remix"

like it aint no album cut or something

if anything be dope that kanye would want to co-produce on one of your beats...let alone...."A MIXTAPE TRACK".....
That song is hot in the streets, more than likely it will be on his debut album. Real %$+ don't care bout no Kanye co-produced %$+ , if that %$+ bangs it bangs
i don't really care about this situation that much BUT i must say..."real @++@@#" may not care about Kanye co-produced %*+#...but no one cares about "real @++@@#" if they ain't buyin albums or show tickets.
my 2 cents 
this right here!!

and if it would be on his album....im sure the legal paperwork would go down weeks before dropping the "album"

till then its a "MIXTAPE TRACK"

and if dude is only 17...he has lots of growing up to do...

A$AP Rocky brought out the GBE fam to do "Don't Like" last night at House of Blues CHI....SPOT WENT WILD!!!!

Best concert I've been too thus far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haha so a crowd that follows Asap who is in the exact same lane as far as promotion and fanbase go (a bunch of Tumblr blog checkin %@+%*@ who like screamin out swag at random moments mixed in with a few actual street dudes). That equates to him being Hot in the streets all over. You just said it yourself 3K people at a show that i presume wasnt too far out of his region.

Not to mention this is three weeks after Kanye released the cover to don't like and had the DJ spinned a few more records of his %@+%*@ would have been took to their corners and started cookin with absolutely no clue of what record is on

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This thread shows me who would suck a wee wee for fame and who wouldn't.

This the new breed coming up. What's sad is they are the future. Sad as hell....

Back
Top Bottom