Chief Keef & G.O.O.D MUSIC - "I DON'T LIKE" REMIX

wow this is garbage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

i like it, NT doesnt as expected. *shrugs*

Kanye verse was definitely not trash. what do you guys be anticipating to hear? Im really curious
Yeah like what the $*@#. Dudes are expecting to hear classic verses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I knew Yeezy was gonna switch up the beat though. Now I can play it at my white friends party now with no shame
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only addition I like is the "WHOA" adlib on Kanyeses parts
and

Jada rhyming "don't like" with "sold white"... wow, who would have guessed 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

his Denim vest rhymes were unneeded

Kanye is slowly he new diddy.Straight cornball ,leech,and he begs for attention .This is trash dude ruined Chops beat.He was trash on Mercy and trash on this.He whitewashed this song .

Props to Ye' puttin his city on, but I don't like how he just strong armed the whole beat like that...

OG >> this...

They should've left that f**kin guitar s**t off of the chorus...

They should've left Sean off this track too...

Rest of the song is just meh...

So much wasted potential IMO...

Kanye didn't put his city on he didn't even get keef or chop a chance to listen too or approve of this song,I can see this hurting him more than helping him in Chi town.

Kanye butchered a good song should've kept Reese on there after I heard that horrible Kayne verse I waited for Keef verse and cut it off maybe ill give it another spin later

Pusha
pimp.gif

Big Sean shouldn't have been on this

the OG was better, but that doesn't say much other than the original beat

The original hits way harder.
All that extra #**# just clouds up the clarity
I feel where Young Chop is coming from, idgaf if it's Ye' or not, they shoulda atleast been consulted.
I see what he was tryna do here, execution was wrong though

Ye's maximalism FTL

Nt the home of the bandwagoner... Kanye is the new diddy... Really fam, like seriously your brain led you the type some asinine !##* like that
indifferent.gif

Not to mention $!%!*@ called Kanye and Jada verse wack, and asked to keep Chief keef and a @#!#* named lil Reese @%+! is wrong wit ya'll dudes seriously

As for the young chop dude, #@@*! a Superstar just took your beat, and added one of hip hops young faces, A legend, and one of the best Lyricist in rap and made your !##* relevant outside the trap. Talkin bout they changed his sound, #@@*! your sound isn't your sound (the !##* is another do over of the Lex Luger Riddim) the nerve of this cat.

With that said the OG beat> Remix

I can't believe the lyrical content of a Chief Keef song is such a hot topic.

This is car music.

Wish they would of did 3hunna instead. The original of this track sucks and the remix is only slightly better. If they would of just dropped it the day they released the cover instead of building anticipation for it, it probably would of been received better.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Nt the home of the bandwagoner... Kanye is the new diddy... Really fam, like seriously your brain led you the type some asinine !##* like that
indifferent.gif

Not to mention $!%!*@ called Kanye and Jada verse wack, and asked to keep Chief keef and a @#!#* named lil Reese @%+! is wrong wit ya'll dudes seriously

As for the young chop dude, #@@*! a Superstar just took your beat, and added one of hip hops young faces, A legend, and one of the best Lyricist in rap and made your !##* relevant outside the trap. Talkin bout they changed his sound, #@@*! your sound isn't your sound (the !##* is another do over of the Lex Luger Riddim) the nerve of this cat.

Did you people forget that remixes used to be almost a completely new song and not just new verses??? These new lazy rappers that just add their homies on the track and call it a remix.

This is a real remix and i think kanye did a good job. obviously will be compared back to the original.

Originally Posted by tyisny

indifferent.gif

Straight cornball right here So dude should be okay that Kanye butchering his song because it's Kanye.Keef already had a buzz brewing .Kanye ain't god nobody has to be thankful for his crap either.Its their sound because they made it .It belongs to them and they have the right to hear and approve of this track.The problem with rap is that folks do snake stuff and don't get punished .These kids got taken advantage of .Song was ruined Kanye glossed out all the hardness of the beat for no reason .

Remix means you change up the OG (not just add people on it). Kanye remixed the beat.

Also this is Hip Hop any artist can jack any beat and go HAM on it. As long as it's mixtape material it's fair game.

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Remix means you change up the OG (not just add people on it). Kanye remixed the beat.

Also this is Hip Hop any artist can jack any beat and go HAM on it. As long as it's mixtape material it's fair game.
Remixes used to be that, I think someone here explained why it's different now for soundscan purposes (it hate that btw)
but this situation seems a little bit different.  almost like they baited the original artist in with the prospect of actually working
with them, with new verses and that, then just snatched control right from under them.  I can understand why they'd be upset...

Back
Top Bottom