How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
You lick her teeth when you kiss your girl?
I “lick” the tongue that licks her teeth, so I guess I kinda do to a degree. Im not saying couples really only need 1 toothbrush, but if you think a half a step beyond that initial “eww” thought, being grossed out of a toothbrush is kind of childish. Especially, seeing all the bodily fluids yall swap on the regular.

I mean how you out here asking you s/o to put it in their mouth, but drawing back at a toothbrush? Yall bedroom game must be vanilla af.

I “lick” the tongue that licks her teeth, so I guess I kinda do to a degree. Im not saying couples really only need 1 toothbrush, but if you think a half a step beyond that initial “eww” thought, being grossed out of a toothbrush is kind of childish. Especially, seeing all the bodily fluids yall swap on the regular.

I mean how you out here asking you s/o to put it in their mouth, but drawing back at a toothbrush? Yall bedroom game must be vanilla af.
i was joking but you could understand how everything isn't correlated right?
it's nt extreme to think that people who don't want to share toothbrushes are all prude

I am still trying to figure out why folks are even jn situations where they have to use someone else's toothbrush.

Why can't you go to the hotel lobby.
Why can't you drive to the store?
You don't "discover" you are missing a toothbrush right before bed or first thing in the morning.

what happened to your LAST toothbrush?
Did it go missing?
Did someone else throw it away without your permission.

I
W

I am still trying to figure out why folks are even jn situations where they have to use someone else's toothbrush.

Why can't you go to the hotel lobby.
Why can't you drive to the store?
You don't "discover" you are missing a toothbrush right before bed or first thing in the morning.

what happened to your LAST toothbrush?
Did it go missing?
Did someone else throw it away without your permission.

I
W
That's a lot questions that can be answered by... I'm just gonna use hers :lol:

Yea, with significant others there are exceptions to some of this shh

Should be replacing toothbrushes or toothbrush heads every 3 months, FYI

Yet at SOME POINT, you are going to HAVE to go get your own.

So why stall the inevitable?

I guess going to get your own is such a crazy concept.
I know your shtick is being obtuse... but at no point in my life have I regularly used someone else's toothbrush or vice versa. Why are you so confused? :lol:

Again, if the thought of using the toothbrush of someone who you lick and suck on is disgusting, that's cool, it's not based in logic.

You seem like the kinda girl that would walk to the 99 cent store to cop a toothbrush because your man won't let you use his Oral-B... and that's ok.

Yea use the, "You like to act obtuse" card because YOUR argument is all over the place.

I've NEVER implied that you used her toothbrush REGULARLY.

I am simply asking to map out the scenario in which using it ONCE is even an OPTION.

Where was yours?
We're no front desks or stores open?

But instead you keep wanting to resort to name calling and , "If you put your mouth elsewhere then using her toothbrush" faulty logic.

But you got it.

Y’all on some wild times in here.

Y’all can no longer call me savage, cause I know I would smash some questionable people. But eating butt, drinking saliva ….. bruh…… Y’all on demon time.

Back
Top Bottom