How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
#NTextremes. People sound like virgins cause they draw the line at sharing a toothbrush?
Yes

****** supposedly eating chocha off Hinge & BLK, but wifey's toothbrush is the line :lol:

EYE have never made that claim. :lol:

But What about people that don't play butthole games? Are they allowed to call using someone else's toothbrush wild
Unless you're saying you shouldn't put your mouth anywhere on the body of your significant other I don't understand what's the big deal...

People should think its wild using the same as the mother of your children? Ok... lol

Licking your wife's poopchute, but not being able to use her toothbrush one time is not based in logic.... But go on Jemele :lol:
You're using the thing she uses to clean her mouth with. And you're not talking about a one time use, sound like you often use her toothbrush. You probably get a taste of yourself from time to time. But that's your personal preference. I just wouldn't use anyone's toothbrush other than mines.

Yes

****** supposedly eating chocha off Hinge & BLK, but wifey's toothbrush is the line :lol:

Unless you're saying you shouldn't put your mouth anywhere on the body of your significant other I don't understand what's the big deal...

People should think its wild using the same as the mother of your children? Ok... lol

I'm saying I don't put my mouth in buttholes. I don't play those games. More power to those that do, no judgment.

So based on THAT, am EYE allowed to call sharing toothbrushes wild?

Eating *** is wild to me. Using my wife's toothbrush don't fall into the wild category as I stick my tongue in her mouth a lot as it is already.

:lol:
I wasn't saying I eat my wife's ***, but licking around the 😻 , you're mighty close to licking *** as well. Just saying I'll do that but i am not using her toothbrush. It was really a response to the "sounding like virgins" comment because some don't agree with using the same toothbrush.
Licking your wife's *** could be weird to some and using her toothbrush can also be weird to some. 🤷🏾‍♂️

You're using the thing she uses to clean her mouth with. And you're not talking about a one time use, sound like you often use her toothbrush. You probably get a taste of yourself from time to time. But that's your personal preference. I just wouldn't use anyone's toothbrush other than mines.
She probably finds it repulsive too and he just doesn't know it. :lol:

She probably finds it repulsive too and he just doesn't know it. :lol:
Me using my wife's toothbrush on a trip because EYE forgot my toothbrush means EYE like to taste my own semen.

You can find anything you want wild... but your logic lacking that's all.

VIRGINS!

Me using my wife's toothbrush on a trip because EYE forgot my toothbrush means EYE like to taste my own semen.

I thought she was your fiancé?
You lying already...so I know you probably use her toothbrush often. That's fine though, your personal preference. I still don't see how that makes anyone a virgin because they disagree :lol:

VIRGINS!
I don't let the wife suck ****. That's what side chicks are for, you know the ones you don't kiss in the mouth. 🤪

I eat a girl out as long she doesn't smell like fermented yeast with a hint of cheese. But I won't go for the poopscoop, that's beyond my capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom