How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Using eachother’s toothbrush is generally a ‘not done’, I wouldn’t.
Not kissing your girl after she sucks d is weird. You’re not going to magically turn gay or something from it, or whatever silly logic is behind it.

One time I caught my dad using my deodorant :smh::smh:
Who knows how long he was using it before I noticed
My dad used to feel some type of way when I was a kid and he would share a bottled water with me. He would drink first and hand me the bottle. I would wipe the tip (pause) before putting my mouth on it.

Using eachother’s toothbrush is generally a ‘not done’, I wouldn’t.
Not kissing your girl after she sucks d is weird. You’re not going to magically turn gay or something from it, or whatever silly logic is behind it.
You kissing her after she sucks D means you're tasting your own nut. She gotta brush first. And if you're sharing toothbrushes, you got nut particles on your toothbrush

I don't let the wife suck ****. That's what side chicks are for, you know the ones you don't kiss in the mouth. 🤪

So there's dudes out there who would rather cheat then have their wife suck their ****??

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Yeah sharing a toothbrush is a no-go even if it’s my girl. I remember my ex in college used mine one morning WITHOUT EVEN ASKING, I looked at her like she had 4 heads. Weird *** *****.

The, "You don't get no p***y" rebuttal has always been a funny card to throw out but using it in THIS instance to defend the sharing of toothbrushes is simply amazing.

Back
Top Bottom