How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
As a serious answer to the question of using a significant other's toothbrush or vice-versa: just rinse the damn thing off with hot water.

Not sure what you think is going to happen if you share a toothbrush with someone you kiss.
Softens the bristles. Thus you're not really brushing

Great, clicked on that now i'm going to get fed more of those stupid two panel ******** social media stories as news articles. I hate those so damn much. "This Starbucks employee tells the secrets of ordering a latte upside down without deodorant"

It's weird to know that daily showering is a relatively new practice since the 1950's. People been around a long *** time for daily showers to just be hitting their prime :rofl:

I'm convinced this is a coordinated effort to conserve water or something.

No way this many folks out here stank :sick:

Ever been to a convention like Comic Con or something similar? It's rough out there :lol:
I take public transport to work every day and it's not that unusual that I feel like moving back a few seats.

lil-boosie-smh.gif

It can be uncomfortable but try showering in cold water. It makes your skin so much less dry.

I got used to it when my gym didn't have any hot water for a few weeks.
Yea my mom hates that I refuse to eat/drink after anyone. She finds it insulting but I'm good.

My mom taught me to never drink behind people including her :lol:
Since we're doing extremes, y'all dudes would drink a glass of your girl saliva or spread some teeth residue on crackers? Y'all kiss so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Some things are hard for people to wrap their minds around despite the logic associated with it. For some it's the situation or circumstances that make it acceptable or not. You can spit in you girls mouth during sex or vice versa, but at 2pm on a Wednesday at the park or mall it's a NO. Would probably even seem disgusting to just spit in someone's mouth while sitting on a park bench.

This chick I used to deal with we'd smoke blunts before and after sex. She'd roll it and we'd get it popping. One day she used too much spit rolling it and when I went to puff on it some of her saliva leaked out into my mouth. That felt so disgusting at that moment, mind you, we just finished getting things cracking in every possible way. Logically it shouldn't matter based off the activities you and your partner engage in on a regular basis, but some things we can't wrap our minds around and it just doesn't fly.

I really don’t get how people feel comfortable in that state

and then why you would tell people about your nastiness
Facts!!!

This has nothing to do with water conservation , lol. Two whole weeks? Nah son, they just nasty *** people plain and simple. The saddest part of this is the fact that they are so comfortable telling the world this. There was some dude my girl showed me who was outed for being nasty and not bathing regularly or wiping himself properly. He came out and admitted to it all and said it with an air of pride. No shame at all, and we're talking about a grown *** man. Talking about I be busy so yeah I don't always wipe. I'm busy making money, I don't have to do all that, smh. Now think about these same people working in restaurants, fast food, grocery etc :sick:
I just need to know who hitting that. Not only is she not good looking, bad hygiene. I know it’s bushy down there. Ughhhh bruh. I mean…… damn man I’m lost for words. And this is coming from a man who wanted to smash Wendy Williams and Snoop from the Wire……. I still do to.

Every bread have a cheese.

Rub your finger behind your ear after a long day out. That thing smells because of sweat and stuff. Nobody is sniffing behind your ears to tell you it stinks, but it does. It doesn't make sense that adults are making up any excuse to not shower or to not properly shower.

He's already in the shower, yet he's doing everything he can to avoid washing from head to toe. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom