• Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Only time I take halfway showers is if I go swimming in a pool or in the sea

and that’s just to get the chlorine or salt water off of me

but as soon as I get home, I’m taking a proper shower

I mean not showering for days is disturbing, like what if you come across some P randomly. Now you gonna be slinging Dirty D in these streets. Especially summer time. Nah bruh couldn’t be me. Depending on the day I have I shower 2x a day.

Yea I don't know how cats do it. Especially in the summer. Gotta shower daily. Twice a day if you work out

I don’t understand how people with access to clean running water and and still have terrible hygiene etiquette

Dude is a football coach and doesn’t bath sometimes:lol: :lol: :lol:

5F894350-17BF-4734-8A87-A748C11D9ECD.jpeg

I think I have a theory about white people. See us black folk, we can tell when we are getting dirty cuz our skin color will rub off on our clothes like a shirt collar for example. I don't think white people's skin is as visible when it rubs off so they can't tell.

I think I have a theory about white people. See us black folk, we can tell when we are getting dirty cuz our skin color will rub off on our clothes like a shirt collar for example. I don't think white people's skin is as visible when it rubs off so they can't tell.

ummmmm.. that’s dirt and/or sweat rubbing off on clothes

or with say those stains on the underarm parts of clothes, could be your body’s reaction to ingredients in your antiperspirant

some folks are just nasty

also people can go nose blind to some stuff.. I think with certain white folks they adjust to that funk, just like I’ve seen many places while traveling or being certain places where people get accustomed to just being around certain smells or being in certain environments

:lol: You funny man.

Dirt is dirt.

You think the lighter someone's skin the lighter the dirt is that comes from their skin?

And why do you think it is our SKIN color rubbing off on our clothes? The hell man. You high? :lol:

Lol this is one of the biggest pseudoscientific BS Ive ever heard. :lol: :rofl:

No wonder dumb white people think black people have dark skin because they are dirty.

A better theory is black hides dirt, dirt is more conspicuous on light skin. So your theory is off.

Clothing stains have nothing to do with your skin color. Its a combination of chemicals in sweat reacting chemicals from clothing (eg. Antipersperant and detergent). Theres a chemical called Lipofuscin which has been determined to be the main culprit in brown sweat stains.

So nah black people your skin isnt grossly sloughing off on your clothes. :lol: :lol::rofl:

:lol: You funny man.

Dirt is dirt.

You think the lighter someone's skin the lighter the dirt is that comes from their skin?

And why do you think it is our SKIN color rubbing off on our clothes? The hell man. You high? :lol:
I'm talking about dead skin cells.

Darker pigmentation means more visible dead skin cells

Think with certain white folks they adjust to that funk, just like I’ve seen many places while traveling or being certain places where people get accustomed to just being around certain smells or being in certain environments
Hell, alot of still smoke cigarettes :lol: I was doing this moving jobfor this old man and he cited his "white trash neighbors" as being an aggravating factor. Same dude who was sipping a 2 liter of mountain dew, chewing tobacco, audibly farting every 10 minutes. Dude had two open heart surgeries and was still snacking on Pork Rinds and Swiss Rolls.

I'm talking about dead skin cells.

Darker pigmentation means more visible dead skin cells

You know you’re my guy! Always been good peoples and we agree on most things, but dead skin cells look the same for all of us

Look at a white persons scalp. Dandruff gone look the same bro. Dust, looks the same no matter what home or area it’s located in :lol: :lol:

9A55A686-77BE-4E6B-97F9-29DABA8CFD75.jpeg

You know you’re my guy! Always been good peoples and we agree on most things, but dead skin cells look the same for all of us

Look at a white persons scalp. Dandruff gone look the same bro. Dust, looks the same no matter what home or area it’s located in :lol: :lol:

9A55A686-77BE-4E6B-97F9-29DABA8CFD75.jpeg

Lol people are really humoring his idiotic theory. :rofl:

Lol this is one of the biggest pseudoscientific BS Ive ever heard. :lol: :rofl:

No wonder dumb white people think black people have dark skin because they are dirty.

A better theory is black hides dirt, dirt is more conspicuous on light skin. So your theory is off.
ight I’ve seen the name and scrolled passed the jokes without much thought but Lord please let this be some sort of troll ****.

If not, this coming out the mouth of a fully functional grown up in 2022 is serious cause for concern. Anything said before and after is hereby ******** on gp.

deusavertat deusavertat that’s a cute way of calling his theory dumb as ****.

Idk the guy but I hope that was a troll. That’s easier to stomach than actual ppl out there that smart.

ight I’ve seen the name and scrolled passed the jokes without much thought but Lord please let this be some sort of troll ****.

If not, this coming out the mouth of a fully functional grown up in 2022 is serious cause for concern. Anything said before and after is hereby bull**** on gp.

deusavertat deusavertat that’s a cute way of calling his theory dumb as ****.

Idk the guy but I hope that was a troll. That’s easier to stomach than actual ppl out there that smart.

Fluid is good people. He’s as solid as it gets on NT. We all make farces though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom