Cd Sales 11-24-09 Vol. 50 Cent 156k Includes 2 weeks Itunes sales

*Harlem on the Rise, didn't you have some sort of bet going on......on how much album would sell*
Not @ all...

But I DO SHOULD have $110 coming from the Rick Ross album...

nerd.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Never thought Id see the day 50 push less than 200K firstweek. HitsDaily is usually off tho but still this just solidifies that 50's musical career is on the decline

Rick Ross sold 158K first week with Deeper Than Rap. 50 did 156K. Forget the leak, lack of promotion, and all the BS. Ross won.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Rick Ross sold 158K first week with Deeper Than Rap. 50 did 156K. Forget the leak, lack of promotion, and all the BS. Ross won.

Ross is still a fraud tho.

"I was gonna kill a couple rappers, but they did it to themselves. I was gonna do it with the flow, but they did it with theirsales."

Crazy how some Jay lines always come to fruition

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

"I was gonna kill a couple rappers, but they did it to themselves. I was gonna do it with the flow, but they did it with their sales."

jayz.jpg

"I can predict the future like Cleo the psychic"

Damn homie! 3 years ago you was the man homie, what the @%$% happened to you?

That's nuts! All that bragging he use to do...that's just crazy. No promotion my %#%. Not saying promotion was incredible, but it was there. This is 50Cent. His name alone should have done 200k. He's just not that big anymore. Its funny how sales use to be his main way of back himself up...I wonderwhat's next. I'm not hating at all though, always wished him success. But the way he !*!%* on everyone else and acts like he's still on top....youhave to find the irony in this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rick Ross' "Deeper Than Rap" did 158K first week?! i could sworn it was 150k first week.

Jeez Curtis, Rick Ross a correctional officer, STILL beat ya first week sales, with less lead singles?!

smh.gif

Yea... You know this is "victory" for Jay Z

That's right champ, it's a victory for Jay Z and it an epic failure for your boy 50 Cent and more importantly YOU. For weeks you've been tellingus how 50 is relevant, how he'll do 400K or more the week
eyes.gif
, platinumwithin 3 weeks, so on and so forth. Now it's time for you and one more person who's on my radar
nerd.gif
to make a public apology to the Music Forum for all the wasteful posts you haveprovided to us regarding 50 Cent. We appreciate 50 for how he initially started and came into the game, but now his time is up. Not necessarily grand openinggrand closing but his run didn't last as long as some people thought it would............

"Your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns"

"Cuz not only did they brick they put a building up as well"

that was matilda and Deuce
nerd.gif

Yes we did, I certainly didn't forget but thanks for pointing that out. The boy Lando has been kinda quietlately, I'm sure he was thinking that I forgot, but sorry Lando, I never forget a bet, or never forget when I know I have easymoney coming my way. I"m ready to collect my funds kind sir!!

So true indeed. Let this be a lesson for folks out there, sometimes you don't even have to address certain people or certain instances, most of the timeespecially if your in the right, your opposition will kill themselves in the process and this is just an example of that. If you give a %#++$ enough ropeeventually they will hand themselves. Like I said on here before, in life it's not about how fast you sprint out of the gate, but how you run the race andhow you finish the race. With that being said, it's quite clear to see that 50 Cent and the "so called" G-Unit movement ran out of gas. Nowthat we find this to be the case and also seeing as how Matilda Lando now is in debt to me, ya'll gotta ready to bump KanyeWest's We Major......................."FEELING BETTER THAN I EVER FELT BEFORE TODAY!!"

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Ross still didn't win
Yea he did shut up..................

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Rick Ross' "Deeper Than Rap" did 158K first week?! i could sworn it was 150k first week.

Jeez Curtis, Rick Ross a correctional officer, STILL beat ya first week sales, with less lead singles?!

smh.gif
i4nthj.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Ross still didn't win

smh.gif
i4nthj.gif

I dont support a Rick Fraud.

Get Rich or Die Tryin first week Sales > Rick Frauds total album sales.

To date, Deeper Than Rap has sold more than 382,000 copies

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Ross still didn't win

smh.gif
i4nthj.gif

I dont support a Rick Fraud.

Get Rich or Die Tryin first week Sales > Rick Frauds total album sales.

To date, Deeper Than Rap has sold more than 382,000 copies

roll.gif

Yea usually pop artists have bigger fanbases than rappers who barely go gold. Ayyy I hate Fif sold this low. I'm not happy about this !##. IfFif can't sell then damn who can other than Em, Kanye, Jay and Wayne? But Rawse won bruh. Good news is we can't hear Fif laughing at anybody recordsales no more.

Back
Top Bottom