Cd Sales 11-24-09 Vol. 50 Cent 156k Includes 2 weeks Itunes sales

Originally Posted by ninjahood

50 came out wit a great album, if it leaked a month ahead of schedule then hey, what else

Can he do?

At least put up Jigga numbers. Drake sold more for an album that "leaked" 6 months before it went to retail. Lil Wayne sold a mill on an album thatleaked 2 months ahead of schedule and was pushed back more times than 50

Man if he doesn't even debut in the Top 5 spot ima die with laughter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

50 career as a rapper is flatline. Go thing he's investing in other things.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ninjahood

50 came out wit a great album, if it leaked a month ahead of schedule then hey, what else

Can he do?

At least put up Jigga numbers. Drake sold more for an album that "leaked" 6 months before it went to retail. Lil Wayne sold a mill on an album that leaked 2 months ahead of schedule and was pushed back more times than 50

yea nut drake is new and refreshing , back in 2004 people were being power of a dollar and all those old 50 tapes trynna get as much 50 as the can , 3 albumsdown the line drake cant do that , plus the "mixtape" had to radio friendly singles , by the time his album drops the sun might not be shinning downon the dogs %$$ anymore

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Should've waited til the #s were 100%. But this is enough for me to laugh at until the real #s are out.
How the $%+! you gone diss Jay Z & he got a vice grip on the game?!?!
Hell Rick Ross has 3 #1 albums, say Def Jam bought them or whatever but Interscope could've done the same thing.
Xmas sales my +@%
Tell 50 to say hi to Ja Rule down there...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Should've waited til the #s were 100%. But this is enough for me to laugh at until the real #s are out.
How the $%+! you gone diss Jay Z & he got a vice grip on the game?!?!
Hell Rick Ross has 3 #1 albums, say Def Jam bought them or whatever but Interscope could've done the same thing.
Xmas sales my +@%
Tell 50 to say hi to Ja Rule down there...
grin.gif

I know that's your guy but it's funny. Record sales is what he laughs at others about & now look at him. He should've known Jay wasn'tgoing. Should've dissed Game or somebody

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Maybe this will cause him to humble down a bit and make good music again, instead of being a cocky piece of s#@#@

He should of had Drake on Baby by me, got wayne on a song, or have psycho as the lead single to get help with the sales he wanted

I wonder if he'll ever put out another solo album out again, or least with Shady/Aftermath

*based on this rate, he is only selling 64k, I know its not true, but if it is, I don't see him showing face for a couple years*
I'm pretty sure it would have helped his sales but a lot of people would have lost respect, I know I wouldn't have copped. Drakedoesn't belong with rap and Wayne is atrocious to hear. At least this album he went back to his POTD and GRODT days, it worked and he made a great album.My $10 was well spent

Honestly I don't even consider 50 a rapper anymore

He's an actor, author and businessman. He should stop rapping

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

50 prolly dont even care. Dude is still rolling in that dough

nah he def cares..........money isnt everything...........

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i just read somewhere he battling with JM for the #1 spot with 187k HARD COPIES moved

It helps to post where u read that at

200,000+ in hard copies plus the rumored 150,000 in digital.

Not so bad afterall.

That boy smart.
He knew the album wouldn't put up debut sales.
So he released it twice.
pimp.gif

so what did some of the other big releases sell their first week? (Ti, Jay, em, etc) ?

Back
Top Bottom