Cd Sales 11-24-09 Vol. 50 Cent 156k Includes 2 weeks Itunes sales

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

SOHH.com is a 50 Cent hating website... They !$#@ is CRAZY bias... Their writers sound like they got bullied in high school...

Honestly none of the sites/magazines/editors like him & he did it to himself. He still has plenty $$$ but it's still funny. Every since Tony Yayo- SoSeductive, G Unit has been downhill so blame him!!!
Jay/Ross won

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

SOHH.com is a 50 Cent hating website... They !$#@ is CRAZY bias... Their writers sound like they got bullied in high school...

Honestly none of the sites/magazines/editors like him & he did it to himself. He still has plenty $$$ but it's still funny. Every since Tony Yayo- So Seductive, G Unit has been downhill so blame him!!!
Jay/Ross won

They're on the SAME team??

I guess all the fake hustlers are teaming up against the REAL ones... ONLY in hip hop

Some of ya'll care way too much about this stuff get a job, go roll a blunt a something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at John Mayer doing 300k+

Whew. Atleast 50 got over 100k with a month leak.

Thats a plus (+) these days with sales.
Don't forget to mention he LEAKED it himself
eyes.gif
@!! why would he do that?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Thanks for the plug
laugh.gif

now lets wait for his next interview....every answer will have some form of "....the leak" in it

and of course what will he make people believe and make them feel like they should have to say..."well 50 is right, it did leak a month before...so hereally didnt flop"...which is the truth(since no1 will prove he leaked it)...so he doesnt take an all out public L...

exactly...

im not gonna believe that he leaked it himself.

leaks are so common these days that no one can hide the album until official release day.

i need proof if yall say he leaked it himself...

exactly...

im not gonna believe that he leaked it himself.

leaks are so common these days that no one can hide the album until official release day.

i need proof if yall say he leaked it himself...
NO... TRUST me... He leaked it himself... I heard it on NT (you know how reliable these cats on here are
eyes.gif
)

I'm gonna break it down for you... He KNEW the album wasn't gonna sell well, so he intentially leaked it a MONTH before so when the sales figuires cameout he could blame it on the leak...
eyes.gif

Wale leaked his album too...

EVERYONE is doin it... Get with the program man...

Fam, you mad?
Originally Posted by IKnowRap

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Thanks for the plug
laugh.gif

now lets wait for his next interview....every answer will have some form of "....the leak" in it

and of course what will he make people believe and make them feel like they should have to say..."well 50 is right, it did leak a month before...so he really didnt flop"...which is the truth(since no1 will prove he leaked it)...so he doesnt take an all out public L...

Too late. In every interview I've heard for the last week he's made sure to say that his album INTERNATIONALLY LEAKED A MONTH EARLY OUT OF THEDISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE smh. It leaked but also pushed the release date up so there's no excuse.
& Wale don't have %%*# to do w/ this. I will not speak another word on this album leak excuse jibberish

Why would I be mad @ another grown man, about $500 million richer than myself not being able to peddle his rap CD to 12-24 year olds??...

Obviously you guys are happy... Don't exactly know why... But hey...

Too late. In every interview I've heard for the last week he's made sure to say that his album INTERNATIONALLY LEAKED A MONTH EARLY OUT OF THE DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE smh. It leaked but also pushed the release date up so there's no excuse.
& Wale don't have %%*# to do w/ this. I will not speak another word on this album leak excuse jibberish
He and Wale are BOTH on Interscope, both of their albums leaked within a day of eachother...

They were prolly @ the SAME internet cafe when they leaked their albums...
eyes.gif

Why would I be mad @ another grown man, about $500 million richer than myself not being able to peddle his rap CD to 12-24 year olds??...

Obviously you guys are happy... Don't exactly know why... But hey...

Too late. In every interview I've heard for the last week he's made sure to say that his album INTERNATIONALLY LEAKED A MONTH EARLY OUT OF THE DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE smh. It leaked but also pushed the release date up so there's no excuse.
He and Wale are BOTH on Interscope, both of their albums leaked within a day of eachother...

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

***TRUE OR UNTRUE*** 50 Cent Sends Tony Yayo To Buy 1,000 Copies Of His New Album "Before I Self Destruct"

Associated Press Reports:

What seemed to be year of the recession turned out to be one of the best "lets help the economy" moment. Workers in a Best Buy located in New York havent seen a day like this since the release of the Halo 3 multiplayer video game. One worker who will remain nameless stated," a strange gentlemen walked unnoticed, who hovered the Cd section, as a stood and walked over to him...I asked if i can be of any assistance?" the unknown man uttered, "where The new 50 cent album?"....I answered saying, "oh your looking for the New fiddy?" ...the gentleman yelp saying "did i stutter? where is the BISD section?"..So i speedly handed him A delux package BISD cd...After I was done with the gentleman...he then said "I want 1000 of these...can you box them up?"....so i said of course!

The near by Best Buy hasn't seen such a purchase...so as it is reported the Best Buy boxed up 1000 copies of Before I Self Destruct albums.

So we (reporters) tried to find the gentleman who bought the Cds to thanks him but he dashed out of the store....Unanimous worker looked at the receipt ticket and it read Marvin Bernard

If anyone knows this gentleman please contact the store..they are gonna put a picture of him at this Best Buy!
(A) for effort...

(F) for execution
smh.gif

*DEAD*

Jay wasnt taking shots he has been saying that line for over 6 months now. people stay reachin on this board

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Jay wasnt taking shots he has been saying that line for over 6 months now. people stay reachin on this board

That's catch phrase after he runs a SoundSCAM... Then he says "men lie, women lie numbers don't"...

If thats the case I wonder why Def Jam settled their SoundSCAM suit out of court??
ohwell.gif

Should've waited til the #s were 100%. But this is enough for me to laugh at until the real #s are out.
How the $%+! you gone diss Jay Z & he got a vice grip on the game?!?!
Hell Rick Ross has 3 #1 albums, say Def Jam bought them or whatever but Interscope could've done the same thing.
Xmas sales my +@%
Tell 50 to say hi to Ja Rule down there...

50's 1st two album first week sales together has sold more than all Ross albums combined.

Honestly none of the sites/magazines/editors like him & he did it to himself. He still has plenty $$$ but it's still funny. Every since Tony Yayo- So Seductive, G Unit has been downhill so blame him!!!
Jay/Ross won

Get_Rich_or_Die_Tryin_Soundtrack__CD_album_cover.jpg

Crack.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

6 months, he said it at the 1st BET Hip Hop Awards years ago. It was a sneak diss then (Jim Jones) & it's a sneak diss now (50 Cent).

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I like 50 but I don't see him ever being relevant again, but ya never know

*Harlem on the Rise, didn't you have some sort of bet going on......on how much album would sell*

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I like 50 but I don't see him ever being relevant again, but ya never know

*Harlem on the Rise, didn't you have some sort of bet going on......on how much album would sell*

that was matilda and Deuce
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom