Cd Sales 11-24-09 Vol. 50 Cent 156k Includes 2 weeks Itunes sales

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I expect to hear every living rnb star on 50's next album. 50 ain't going to swallow this
laugh.gif

His contract is up, I think this will be his last CD. He's not making money anymore so he'll do his other business ventures

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I expect to hear every living rnb star on 50's next album. 50 ain't going to swallow this
laugh.gif

His contract is up, I think this will be his last CD. He's not making money anymore so he'll do his other business ventures
He said he's already working on another album.

So we determine who wins based off 1st week album sales?

5we4w6.gif

What ever happened to putting out a better quality product?

Some of yall are straight talking out ya %%*!%......saying $!*% for shockvalue

Originally Posted by iHust1e

5we4w6.gif

161.jpg

Fif is, has, and always will be the dude to hold record sales in high regards. He's always the one to point out who's selling, how much he'sselling, etc. So when dude drops and falls below expectations, of course fingers are going to be pointed back at him. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

That Kanye clip still cracks me up
roll.gif

His promo was all online and you know everybody online just downloads.

My homie who doesn't surf the internet didn't even know 50 had a new album out the day I went to cop it.

LOL @ all the EXCUSES 50 Cent and his fans are coming up with for his lackluster first week sales. "The album leaked a month ago, people are too busycopping turkeys and cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving, everybody is in line at Best Buy to buy a laptop for Black Friday." The fact of the matter is 50Cent is seen by most to be the catalyst for fans of hip hop to even talk about record sales to begin with. If you can't see the irony in his low firstweek totals with this album versus some of his previous statements in the past about record sales then you're way beyond stan/fraud status. Not tomention, there were a few individuals on here that went out of their way to make one ridiculous statement on top of the next telling all of us how high50's first week total would be. Now that those numbers are finally out those same individuals now must be held accountable for what they said and thebet/bets
nerd.gif
they made, simple as that.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL @ all the EXCUSES 50 Cent and his fans are coming up with for his lackluster first week sales. "The album leaked a month ago, people are too busy copping turkeys and cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving, everybody is in line at Best Buy to buy a laptop for Black Friday." The fact of the matter is 50 Cent is seen by most to be the catalyst for fans of hip hop to even talk about record sales to begin with. If you can't see the irony in his low first week totals with this album versus some of his previous statements in the past about record sales then you're way beyond stan/fraud status. Not to mention, there were a few individuals on here that went out of their way to make one ridiculous statement on top of the next telling all of us how high 50's first week total would be. Now that those numbers are finally out those same individuals now must be held accountable for what they said and the bet/bets
nerd.gif

Do you HATE on anyone that says somethin about your idol??...

The Jay Z fans STANS hate 50 more then Ja Rule fans
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You're asking 50's fans to answer for HIS album sales??
laugh.gif
... As if we were in the board room, or we were there when he LEAKED the album himself a month ago
eyes.gif

Its just cats wanted him to fail for a LOOOONG time (Circa 2005), and it finally happened and their acting as if they prophacized it...
smh.gif

Regardless of what 50 says this isn't what he was expecting. Not even close.

I don't know how there's even any argument for these sales. To be honest, if it wasn't for "I Get Money",Curtis would've had a VERY similar result.

And If it wasn't said already, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if it wasn't 50...for obvious reasons.

50 is an idiot....the only reason anyone brings up his album sales and makes a big deal about what he sells is because he shoved it in everyones face for somany years and brought it up every chance he got.....and on top of that hes not backing his words up with the music anymore......this cd is really not thatgood.....its not even burn worthy....theres maybe 3 songs on this whole cd i find okay.....and hes going around saying this is at the level of grodt....who ishe kiding.....his mixtapes this year were better than his album...and have a baby by me???? really??? that song is terrible

still

strong enough >>>>>

laugh.gif
Nay Nimbley catching feelings even thoughI didn't address him directly. Well alright champ, since you feel sometype of way about this here you go...........

You're asking 50's fans to answer for HIS album sales??
laugh.gif
... As if we were in the board room, or we were there when he LEAKED the album himself a month ago
eyes.gif

I already spoke on this...........

The fact of the matter is 50 Cent is seen by most to be the catalyst for fans of hip hop to even talk about record sales to begin with. If you can't see the irony in his low first week totals with this album versus some of his previous statements in the past about record sales then you're way beyond stan/fraud status.

and

Not to mention, there were a few individuals on here that went out of their way to make one ridiculous statement on top of the next telling all of us how high 50's first week total would be. Now that those numbers are finally out those same individuals now must be held accountable for what they said and the bet/bets
nerd.gif

I want you to read both statements over and over again until they begin to make sense to you regarding the statement you just provided, cause ithas been answered.

Its just cats wanted him to fail for a LOOOONG time (Circa 2005), and it finally happened and their acting as if they prophacized it...
smh.gif

I can't speak for anyone else, but for ME it has nothing to do with wanting 50 Cent to fail. This is simply vindication for ME champ. Forweeks I sat back and let you and a few others on here jump up and down on how big 50's first week numbers would be. Not even saying that I enticed you andothers to even say those things, cause you all started saying them on your own. When I gave my opinion on how and why his numbers would not be great things,bets were made and lines were drawn in the sand. Now that judgment day has arrived for you, your boy 50 and a few others on here is copping pleas andwondering why this attention is coming there way. I'll tell you why champ, when I'm right I'm right, and when your wrong I'm going to let youknow that your wrong. We are helpers one another, if I don't correct you or others like you when your in the wrong then who will.........am I not mybrotha's keeper??

Yall acting like 50 did Triple C's number. Chill out.

He atleast did 100K+.

Yea, its not good, but yall act like its something horrible.

The album was great imo.

Better then Curtis and The Massacre.

Strong Enough, Then Days Went By, Psycho, So Disrespectful, Hold Me Down, Ok, You're Right, Stretch, Death To My Enemies, The Invitation >

Vindication??
laugh.gif

Did 50 do somethin to you?? How is his failure some type of victory for you personally...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Judgement day??
laugh.gif
... As if we have stock @ Universal...

I could sworn that his digital #'s are supposed to be combined with the hard copies sales
due to the album being leaked.

How you go from selling 800K 1st album, 1.1mill 2nd album, 700K 3rd album to 159K
sick.gif
sick.gif

All that time spent posting dumb videos like Curly and the bs with Ross' baby moms he coulda spent promoting his album... from what i get from people itsactually a decent album so its not like the quality wasnt there. Jay's album is doing well because its a quality album, Raekwon did pretty well for himselffor the same reason. People are just tired of the negativity he brings to hip-hop, every album go around he's beefing... and really what I think reallyhurt him was his persistence with the Rick Ross situation.. like it or not Ross gets love even if he is a fraud and even tho in the beginning stages him and 50was entertaining... alotta cats thought it was corny. Same thing with the Beanie Sigel sh--, why involve yourself in something not concerning you.. just to getmore exposure.. he shoulda be tryna push out another Llyod Banks album. Now Beans looking like an ultimate sucker because he joining forces with a dyingartist/group 50 & G-Unit so he's no better off than he was before.

btw his sales INCLUDE 3day sales from Itunes which was around 45K so had those sales not been padded to his sales 50 would have did a measly 110K. So hisSoundScan actually includes sales for 10days instead of the conventional 7 days.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Fif is, has, and always will be the dude to hold record sales in high regards. He's always the one to point out who's selling, how much he's selling, etc. So when dude drops and falls below expectations, of course fingers are going to be pointed back at him. It is what it is.

this.

thread/

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

How you go from selling 800K 1st album, 1.1mill 2nd album, 700K 3rd album to 159K
sick.gif
sick.gif
sounds like a pretty good run for someone that isn't much of a lyricist
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

especially considering that he's doing smart things with his $$$ to even cover his horrible label decisions.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

lost in all this was da fact that 05 put out a album full of crack.
I think it was cool, prequel status.
but more importantly was the fact that it came with 2 movies... for free
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

who else you know can make a movie and afford to give it to their fans for free?

Back
Top Bottom