Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by knightngale

wait so people think dropping 38 on the cavs is impressive now? I guess it is if you consider that lebron will probably on wilkins/drexlers level 

in 3 quarters son...i'd it's kinda impressive.

Originally Posted by knightngale

wait so people think dropping 38 on the cavs is impressive now? I guess it is if you consider that lebron will probably on wilkins/drexlers level 

in 3 quarters son...i'd it's kinda impressive.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that if lebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there
I wish that would have happened so my bet with EnEyeKayEe would have been on again. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, a lot of you need to get over the fact that this doesn't have some catastrophic impact on the city.

He came back. He played well. The Cavs got embarrassed. So? The Cavs do not equal Cleveland. Sports teams do not equal their cities.

I hope that isn't as much of a shocking revelation to a lot of you as I think it probably is.

QFT.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that if lebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there
I wish that would have happened so my bet with EnEyeKayEe would have been on again. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, a lot of you need to get over the fact that this doesn't have some catastrophic impact on the city.

He came back. He played well. The Cavs got embarrassed. So? The Cavs do not equal Cleveland. Sports teams do not equal their cities.

I hope that isn't as much of a shocking revelation to a lot of you as I think it probably is.

QFT.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

nothing is going to happen.. cleveland takes another L..... all this hype for nothing. no one is going to do anything....... just boo lebron nothing else.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was right.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

nothing is going to happen.. cleveland takes another L..... all this hype for nothing. no one is going to do anything....... just boo lebron nothing else.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was right.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by CP1708

����
Last memory I have of him in the playoffs was when he quit because of what his teammate was doin to his mom.����
��

- you mean kinda like:
�
�
man get over it, dudes still on the team he "quit on"
 and has won some rings while the other guy...

����
Last memory I have of him in the playoffs was when he quit because of what his teammate was doin to his mom.����
��

- you mean kinda like:
�
�

����
��

- you mean kinda like:

I NEVER want to hear another LA or Kobe fan bring up Bron quitting. This is JOKES. Dude wasnt even trying
laugh.gif
To the dude saying he stayed with LA, wasn't Kobe BEGGING AND PLEADING for a trade?
roll.gif
. How is it Bron's fault he couldnt get any help? Kobe was gonna be on the first plane out of LA if they didnt get Gasol

����
��

- you mean kinda like:

I NEVER want to hear another LA or Kobe fan bring up Bron quitting. This is JOKES. Dude wasnt even trying
laugh.gif
To the dude saying he stayed with LA, wasn't Kobe BEGGING AND PLEADING for a trade?
roll.gif
. How is it Bron's fault he couldnt get any help? Kobe was gonna be on the first plane out of LA if they didnt get Gasol

Originally Posted by Grimey

����
��

- you mean kinda like:

- but thats just it. its not about me getting over it. the point is BOTH of these guys are accused of quitting.......and what does it have to do with this game?? thats right NOTHING. so why bring it up? but that didnt stop CP from bringing it up as if the best player on his favorite team didnt do the same......

Originally Posted by Grimey

����
��

- you mean kinda like:

- but thats just it. its not about me getting over it. the point is BOTH of these guys are accused of quitting.......and what does it have to do with this game?? thats right NOTHING. so why bring it up? but that didnt stop CP from bringing it up as if the best player on his favorite team didnt do the same......

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by DubA169

"season changer" cmon now... 1-7 vs good teams. i expect them to go on a big run this month. only elite teams they play are the lakers and mavericks. joe johnson won't even be around for the hawks game.

march is where their real test is.

Thu 03 vs Orlando
Fri 04 @ San Antonio
Sun 06 vs Chicago
Tue 08 vs Portland
Thu 10 vs LA Lakers
Sat 12 vs Memphis
Mon 14 vs San Antonio
Wed 16 vs Oklahoma City
Fri 18 @ Atlanta
Sat 19 vs Denver
ORL: L
SAS: W
best team in the league...

CHI: L

POR: W

LAL: L

MEM: W
have what the heat ALWAYS struggle against... hardworking physical players (zach randolph)

SAS: L
\OKC: L

ATL: W
have the athleticism and length to bother the entire heat team... and again, hardworkin physical player (al horford)

DEN: L

looks like 2-9 to me, brody....

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE
i love when people do those zoom ins on folks lurkin in the back...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by DubA169

"season changer" cmon now... 1-7 vs good teams. i expect them to go on a big run this month. only elite teams they play are the lakers and mavericks. joe johnson won't even be around for the hawks game.

march is where their real test is.

Thu 03 vs Orlando
Fri 04 @ San Antonio
Sun 06 vs Chicago
Tue 08 vs Portland
Thu 10 vs LA Lakers
Sat 12 vs Memphis
Mon 14 vs San Antonio
Wed 16 vs Oklahoma City
Fri 18 @ Atlanta
Sat 19 vs Denver
ORL: L
SAS: W
best team in the league...

CHI: L

POR: W

LAL: L

MEM: W
have what the heat ALWAYS struggle against... hardworking physical players (zach randolph)

SAS: L
\OKC: L

ATL: W
have the athleticism and length to bother the entire heat team... and again, hardworkin physical player (al horford)

DEN: L

looks like 2-9 to me, brody....

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE
i love when people do those zoom ins on folks lurkin in the back...

laugh.gif

He's cocky as !@*%, but yesterday he showed it on the court, with basically 20000 fans that are dying to rush the court to get at his head. Gotta give him a little bit of respect for his performance under the circumstances, but at the end of the day it's just a regular season game in early December.

The biggest disappointment was definitely the Cavs. After the first quarter it seemed like they just gave up and stopped giving a #%!$. They needed to ride the emotion of the crowd and really, after the first 6 minutes they stopped doing that. The fans deserved better.

He's cocky as !@*%, but yesterday he showed it on the court, with basically 20000 fans that are dying to rush the court to get at his head. Gotta give him a little bit of respect for his performance under the circumstances, but at the end of the day it's just a regular season game in early December.

The biggest disappointment was definitely the Cavs. After the first quarter it seemed like they just gave up and stopped giving a #%!$. They needed to ride the emotion of the crowd and really, after the first 6 minutes they stopped doing that. The fans deserved better.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
His hairline been trying to watch games for years... Why you think it keeps peeking over more and more???

I'm not even a lebron fan and I find it pretty funny that the best insult a lot of yall can come up with most of the time, when you have nothing to say about his game, is to make fun of his hairline when half of all guys have male pattern baldness lol

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
His hairline been trying to watch games for years... Why you think it keeps peeking over more and more???

I'm not even a lebron fan and I find it pretty funny that the best insult a lot of yall can come up with most of the time, when you have nothing to say about his game, is to make fun of his hairline when half of all guys have male pattern baldness lol

Some tweets from Boobie...

BobCavsinsider Bob Finnan
Everyone thought they were goofing around. That wasn't the case, Boobie said.

PDcavsinsider Mary Schmitt Boyer
Daniel Gibson said what looks like smiles & laughs with #LeBron weren't. Some things were said last night that hurt friendship, he said.

PDcavsinsider Mary Schmitt Boyer
When asked point-blank if Daniel Gibson is still friends with #LeBron, he simply smiled. Came right after he said he smiles when he's angry.

WFNYScott Scott @ WFNY
#Cavs RT @CavsFredMcLeod Boobie says conversations on bench with LeBron James were not friendly as they appeared

Hmmm...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom