Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Did his hairline swallow his headband?
roll.gif

I have a soft spot for the Cavs since I was a supporter for most of the decade. That was tough to see them get destroyed like that and to see just how soft those guys are.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Did his hairline swallow his headband?
roll.gif

I have a soft spot for the Cavs since I was a supporter for most of the decade. That was tough to see them get destroyed like that and to see just how soft those guys are.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why on earth do people complain about a schedule in the NBA? 

82 games for all folks.  41 home, 41 away.  EVERY single team. 

This is not college football with unbalanced schedules and what not. 
eyes.gif

Why on earth do people complain about a schedule in the NBA? 

82 games for all folks.  41 home, 41 away.  EVERY single team. 

This is not college football with unbalanced schedules and what not. 
eyes.gif

did these vaginas really let Lebron stand in front of their bench and talk !++%?  punks all around.

moz-screenshot.png
I can see why Dan Gilbert has that 
tired.gif
on his face :
At 5-foot-6, Dan Gilbert never had a realistic chance of playing in the NBA. So he discovered another way into the league: owning the Cleveland Cavaliers.Gilbert, founder of the nation's largest online mortgage company, bought the Cavaliers for $375 million on Monday from owner Gordon Gund...

moz-screenshot.png
I can see why Dan Gilbert has that 
tired.gif
on his face :
At 5-foot-6, Dan Gilbert never had a realistic chance of playing in the NBA. So he discovered another way into the league: owning the Cleveland Cavaliers.Gilbert, founder of the nation's largest online mortgage company, bought the Cavaliers for $375 million on Monday from owner Gordon Gund...

did these vaginas really let Lebron stand in front of their bench and talk !++%?  punks all around.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

to add salt to clevelands wounds, i forgot to mention this yest.

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that if lebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there

roll.gif

Keep pouring that salt in the wounds of Cavs Fans.. lol

but really if Lebron would of stayed and they got Stoud.. Eeek. May of made some noise out of the East.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

to add salt to clevelands wounds, i forgot to mention this yest.

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that if lebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there

roll.gif

Keep pouring that salt in the wounds of Cavs Fans.. lol

but really if Lebron would of stayed and they got Stoud.. Eeek. May of made some noise out of the East.

as if it couldnt get any worse for cleveland.... lebron just came in and took a dump on every cav player and fan. he wooped you guys into submission and everybody said "yes sir may i have another!"

as if it couldnt get any worse for cleveland.... lebron just came in and took a dump on every cav player and fan. he wooped you guys into submission and everybody said "yes sir may i have another!"

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that iflebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there
I wish that would have happened so my bet with EnEyeKayEe would have been on again. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, a lot of you need to get over the fact that this doesn't have some catastrophic impact on the city.

He came back. He played well. The Cavs got embarrassed. So? The Cavs do not equal Cleveland. Sports teams do not equal their cities.

I hope that isn't as much of a shocking revelation to a lot of you as I think it probably is.

"People afraid of criticism, but I always myself in a sacrificial position..."

OH and Triz thanks man, I love being a signature. Next time though, turn your sarcasm meter on bruh and tune in.

#$$% turned crazy but I kind of expected it.  
Funny thing I see is that the same people who continue to hate on my city persistently are the same people living in cities that lack all 3 major sports teams. Is that what's about? I know yall like damn, well if this bum $@+ city got 3 major sports ventures - why cant we???? %+%+ OHIO.
laugh.gif
. Shouts out to my B'more fam.

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that iflebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there
I wish that would have happened so my bet with EnEyeKayEe would have been on again. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, a lot of you need to get over the fact that this doesn't have some catastrophic impact on the city.

He came back. He played well. The Cavs got embarrassed. So? The Cavs do not equal Cleveland. Sports teams do not equal their cities.

I hope that isn't as much of a shocking revelation to a lot of you as I think it probably is.

"People afraid of criticism, but I always myself in a sacrificial position..."

OH and Triz thanks man, I love being a signature. Next time though, turn your sarcasm meter on bruh and tune in.

#$$% turned crazy but I kind of expected it.  
Funny thing I see is that the same people who continue to hate on my city persistently are the same people living in cities that lack all 3 major sports teams. Is that what's about? I know yall like damn, well if this bum $@+ city got 3 major sports ventures - why cant we???? %+%+ OHIO.
laugh.gif
. Shouts out to my B'more fam.

Back
Top Bottom