Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

to add salt to clevelands wounds, i forgot to mention this yest.

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that if lebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there

- damb.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

to add salt to clevelands wounds, i forgot to mention this yest.

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that if lebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there

- damb.

Keep it real, Last nights game is a season changer imo. The Heat, IMO, is now going to get on a roll. That game was just what Lebron and the Heat needed. From this point on, i think the Heat are basically going to ##%$ on the league.

Keep it real, Last nights game is a season changer imo. The Heat, IMO, is now going to get on a roll. That game was just what Lebron and the Heat needed. From this point on, i think the Heat are basically going to ##%$ on the league.

I didn't think Bron would have it in him to ball against all that hate.  But he did it.  Props for that.

Do we really have that low of an expectation for him?  He's been through more hostile and high pressure situations in the playoffs.  This shouldn't have been a problem for him; his ego also helps. 

I didn't think Bron would have it in him to ball against all that hate.  But he did it.  Props for that.

Do we really have that low of an expectation for him?  He's been through more hostile and high pressure situations in the playoffs.  This shouldn't have been a problem for him; his ego also helps. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the guy flipping him off in the powder picture.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i put it on everything that i'm a fan of every team who plays the Heat in the playoffs ... wade, bron, bosh and that bald +#+%# arroyo got me some kind of disturbed right now ... wade talkin **@% to leon powe for what? soft +*% +#+%# take care of your wife you punk !@%%@ ... chris bosh softer than 17 down pillows grinnin like hes a thug ... lebron talkin **@% AFTER he realized the Cavs really did suck and he was gonna win ... arroyo just ugly and sucks ...

lost all respect for this dude labium ... i hope Kobe styles on this garbage +*% dude ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i put it on everything that i'm a fan of every team who plays the Heat in the playoffs ... wade, bron, bosh and that bald +#+%# arroyo got me some kind of disturbed right now ... wade talkin **@% to leon powe for what? soft +*% +#+%# take care of your wife you punk !@%%@ ... chris bosh softer than 17 down pillows grinnin like hes a thug ... lebron talkin **@% AFTER he realized the Cavs really did suck and he was gonna win ... arroyo just ugly and sucks ...

lost all respect for this dude labium ... i hope Kobe styles on this garbage +*% dude ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any info on that jacket Lebron was wearing before the game & in the press conference?

Any info on that jacket Lebron was wearing before the game & in the press conference?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

What playoff game was more hostile than what he went thru last night?  I'll give you "higher pressure" in the playoffs...but NOTHING can compare to the atmosphere in the Q yesterday.  That was insane. 

Originally Posted by E3LAL

What playoff game was more hostile than what he went thru last night?  I'll give you "higher pressure" in the playoffs...but NOTHING can compare to the atmosphere in the Q yesterday.  That was insane. 

Back
Top Bottom