Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

A lot of hungover, bruised children waking up to the Kid Cudi music they blacked out to in Cleveland this morning.
tired.gif

Pray for them.

A lot of hungover, bruised children waking up to the Kid Cudi music they blacked out to in Cleveland this morning.
tired.gif

Pray for them.

poor Cleveland fans and Lebron Haters. Lebron was unstoppable in the 3rd. Fans should of brought a white flag instead of all those signs.

poor Cleveland fans and Lebron Haters. Lebron was unstoppable in the 3rd. Fans should of brought a white flag instead of all those signs.

laugh.gif
@ _'s in here still being upset saying "So what he had 38... its cleveland... wasn't he supposed to do that?!?!" Some people who expected him to break down emotionally and have a horrible game under the pressure... HE *@#$%! THEM BOYS RIGHT OWN UP!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Spo should've let him go for 50
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ _'s in here still being upset saying "So what he had 38... its cleveland... wasn't he supposed to do that?!?!" Some people who expected him to break down emotionally and have a horrible game under the pressure... HE *@#$%! THEM BOYS RIGHT OWN UP!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Spo should've let him go for 50
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

on a side note: antawn jamison, mo williams and varejao showed just why Lebum left ... 3 frail, weak minded dudes with no purpose in life ...
They all millionaire athletes though so where does that leave you i life's pecking order??
o i forgot, money = your life's worth ...
grin.gif

would life be "easier" if i had millions of dollars? probably ... do i need millions of dollars to be happy? absolutely not ... success has wade in a divorce battle, lebron worrying about how hes gonna toss chalk in the air, mo williams crying on national television, antawn jamison gettting his eyebrows done etc...

in reality, the lives of these stars are NOTHING to be envious of ... i can look flyer than anybody in the NBA on any given day ... i can buy a car and mod it to look official ...

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

on a side note: antawn jamison, mo williams and varejao showed just why Lebum left ... 3 frail, weak minded dudes with no purpose in life ...
They all millionaire athletes though so where does that leave you i life's pecking order??
o i forgot, money = your life's worth ...
grin.gif

would life be "easier" if i had millions of dollars? probably ... do i need millions of dollars to be happy? absolutely not ... success has wade in a divorce battle, lebron worrying about how hes gonna toss chalk in the air, mo williams crying on national television, antawn jamison gettting his eyebrows done etc...

in reality, the lives of these stars are NOTHING to be envious of ... i can look flyer than anybody in the NBA on any given day ... i can buy a car and mod it to look official ...

Cleveland why you still madd though? Your just making yourselves look more and more pathetic. I would have left that bum %!@ state too.

Cleveland why you still madd though? Your just making yourselves look more and more pathetic. I would have left that bum %!@ state too.

Grown as men getting their kids Crayons out to make some 'LeBuns' signs and $#!*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ill never forget the CLeveland NT'er that said people in Cleveland don't even talk about Bron anymore
laugh.gif
Clearly.

Grown as men getting their kids Crayons out to make some 'LeBuns' signs and $#!*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ill never forget the CLeveland NT'er that said people in Cleveland don't even talk about Bron anymore
laugh.gif
Clearly.

The Cavs as a team...most disappointing of the night...

I mean i had my doubts that anything drastic would happen comin from the fans cuz of how security was gonna be....but the friendly bobbin from the Cavs players toward Lebron....worst isssh that could have happened, paired with him doing his thing on the court.

Lebron didnt do anything to impress me tho, neither did the Heat....when they become exciting to watch like the 90s Bulls then thats sumtin to talk about

The Cavs as a team...most disappointing of the night...

I mean i had my doubts that anything drastic would happen comin from the fans cuz of how security was gonna be....but the friendly bobbin from the Cavs players toward Lebron....worst isssh that could have happened, paired with him doing his thing on the court.

Lebron didnt do anything to impress me tho, neither did the Heat....when they become exciting to watch like the 90s Bulls then thats sumtin to talk about

to add salt to clevelands wounds, i forgot to mention this yest.

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that if lebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there

to add salt to clevelands wounds, i forgot to mention this yest.

Stoudemire was on WFAN radio in the morning yest. and he said that if lebron would have stayed in cleveland, he woulda signed there

I didn't think Bron would have it in him to ball against all that hate.  But he did it.  Props for that. 

Part of me is glad that Clev fans held it together for the most part, but the entertainment part of me wanted to see Artest melee II. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cleveland players are soft though.  They shoulda all jumped up off that bench and rushed dude for standin in their corner talkin. 
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't think Bron would have it in him to ball against all that hate.  But he did it.  Props for that. 

Part of me is glad that Clev fans held it together for the most part, but the entertainment part of me wanted to see Artest melee II. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cleveland players are soft though.  They shoulda all jumped up off that bench and rushed dude for standin in their corner talkin. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom