Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Alright enough of this slurping. LeBron is still a @%#&# who quit in the middle of a contested playoff series, and used the excuse of a "sore elbow" to try and dodge any blame. Not to mention he got 14 MRIs on it, and yet we never heard about it again during the off season. One night of ether against a pathetic Mo Williams led Cavs squad changes none of that. His arrogance and narcissism is worse than Kobe's, and yet he doesn't even have a ring to make up for it.

Cliffnotes: Lebron's a clown.

you mad ?

Alright enough of this slurping. LeBron is still a @%#&# who quit in the middle of a contested playoff series, and used the excuse of a "sore elbow" to try and dodge any blame. Not to mention he got 14 MRIs on it, and yet we never heard about it again during the off season. One night of ether against a pathetic Mo Williams led Cavs squad changes none of that. His arrogance and narcissism is worse than Kobe's, and yet he doesn't even have a ring to make up for it.

you mad ?

bitter.jpg

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Everybody slurpin lebron now, but just last week, LAST WEEK $$@%!# was hating. Y'all dudes in the S&T of NT are mad fugazi.
people cant congrulate him?

he weak for what he did... but it aint change the fact that the fella could still hoop... shouldnt it be more accepted to give props instead of hating on something that you KNOW was a good performance?

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Everybody slurpin lebron now, but just last week, LAST WEEK $$@%!# was hating. Y'all dudes in the S&T of NT are mad fugazi.
people cant congrulate him?

he weak for what he did... but it aint change the fact that the fella could still hoop... shouldnt it be more accepted to give props instead of hating on something that you KNOW was a good performance?

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bitter.jpg

wait so people think dropping 38 on the cavs is impressive now? I guess it is if you consider that lebron will probably on wilkins/drexlers level 

wait so people think dropping 38 on the cavs is impressive now? I guess it is if you consider that lebron will probably on wilkins/drexlers level 

$+%% ______ in his demon horned face. Self **** riding #*#$%!!#!!$%. Disrespectful, vile villainous piece of 'rub it in your used to be friends' face' **%+. This %$%#$ might have me rooting for the Lakers in the postseason in a couple years.
30t6p3b.gif

@#$* Cleveland too. Yall are the abused spouses who change your numbers and locks, but then give him your new number and keys every time, acting like he won't just take the %%$+! whenever he pleases. Mo Williams, you cancelled your wedding cuz the $**$+ objected, just to catch him **%%#$# your fiancee while eating the wedding cake YOU paid for.

Maybe you shoulda retired.

$+%% ______ in his demon horned face. Self **** riding #*#$%!!#!!$%. Disrespectful, vile villainous piece of 'rub it in your used to be friends' face' **%+. This %$%#$ might have me rooting for the Lakers in the postseason in a couple years.
30t6p3b.gif

@#$* Cleveland too. Yall are the abused spouses who change your numbers and locks, but then give him your new number and keys every time, acting like he won't just take the %%$+! whenever he pleases. Mo Williams, you cancelled your wedding cuz the $**$+ objected, just to catch him **%%#$# your fiancee while eating the wedding cake YOU paid for.

Maybe you shoulda retired.

i put it on everything that i'm a fan of every team who plays the Heat in the playoffs ... wade, bron, bosh and that bald +#+%# arroyo got me some kind of disturbed right now ... wade talkin **@% to leon powe for what? soft +*% +#+%# take care of your wife you punk !@%%@ ... chris bosh softer than 17 down pillows grinnin like hes a thug ... lebron talkin **@% AFTER he realized the Cavs really did suck and he was gonna win ... arroyo just ugly and sucks ...

lost all respect for this dude labium ... i hope Kobe styles on this garbage +*% dude ...

i put it on everything that i'm a fan of every team who plays the Heat in the playoffs ... wade, bron, bosh and that bald +#+%# arroyo got me some kind of disturbed right now ... wade talkin **@% to leon powe for what? soft +*% +#+%# take care of your wife you punk !@%%@ ... chris bosh softer than 17 down pillows grinnin like hes a thug ... lebron talkin **@% AFTER he realized the Cavs really did suck and he was gonna win ... arroyo just ugly and sucks ...

lost all respect for this dude labium ... i hope Kobe styles on this garbage +*% dude ...

Brons nuthuggers are having an i told you so moment too early
laugh.gif
, this aint it......Id wait till June if i were yall.
Nobody was going around sayin the Cavs would blowout the heat or that Bron cant play ball. People just wanna see this guy held accountable like any other player when their team loses/struggles.
The actual lames are the people blaming everybody from Riley to the waterboy for the early Miami stumbles, but give Bron a free pass like he's not in that Heat locker room too.

Brons nuthuggers are having an i told you so moment too early
laugh.gif
, this aint it......Id wait till June if i were yall.
Nobody was going around sayin the Cavs would blowout the heat or that Bron cant play ball. People just wanna see this guy held accountable like any other player when their team loses/struggles.
The actual lames are the people blaming everybody from Riley to the waterboy for the early Miami stumbles, but give Bron a free pass like he's not in that Heat locker room too.

lol the hate is strong indeed.

i remember this thread was 20 pages now it jumped like 40 something pages

lol the hate is strong indeed.

i remember this thread was 20 pages now it jumped like 40 something pages

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I find it funny people all excited about this win. Do you guys realize Wade almost had a triple double in this game also. That's how bad the Cavs are and yet this guy is getting mad props.

Like someone said earlier, this isn't the "I told you so."

I find it funny people all excited about this win. Do you guys realize Wade almost had a triple double in this game also. That's how bad the Cavs are and yet this guy is getting mad props.

Like someone said earlier, this isn't the "I told you so."

vxc392.jpg

where's this kind of passion from your Cowboys huh? If anything you should be just as pissed at your team.Last time I checked you guys waited till you got the coach fired to actually start showing effort,what is that?  Bron was happy cause he destroyed the team that was talking all sorts of ###+ the last few months. When was Wade talking ###+ to Leon Powe? Could you hear them?All these dudes are happy cause they have that off their backs and can finally move one.
Don't get your panties in a bunch,not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom