Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Lebrons game
pimp.gif
but the "Greatness"
30t6p3b.gif

why are some people so happy that lebron got 38pts and the heat beat cleveland, wasnt all that supposed to happen in the first place? heat is the superior team and lebron's still lebron.

why are some people so happy that lebron got 38pts and the heat beat cleveland, wasnt all that supposed to happen in the first place? heat is the superior team and lebron's still lebron.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Bron did work tonight
pimp.gif
But that was truly the final page in the book of Lebron being a "good guy" dude is officially a villian.. "greatness"?..Talking to cleveland bench while up 30 points? Chuckling at the freethrow line?...welcome to the darkside my dude
devil.gif

For what its worth, Bron addressed his comment via twitter
Did a post game interview with Craig Sager and I mentioned "Greatness" and I didn't mean my self individually, I meant to say US as a TEAM working towards "Greatness". Anyways Great Team Win for US tonight! 
KingJames via UberTwitter

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Nothing worse than people saying some %%!! and then backpedaling. He said he was going to continue "MY" greatness, not ours. There is nothing great about a 12-8 team, so continuing greatness that hasn't started (nor will) is going to be pretty difficult.  

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Bron did work tonight
pimp.gif
But that was truly the final page in the book of Lebron being a "good guy" dude is officially a villian.. "greatness"?..Talking to cleveland bench while up 30 points? Chuckling at the freethrow line?...welcome to the darkside my dude
devil.gif

For what its worth, Bron addressed his comment via twitter
Did a post game interview with Craig Sager and I mentioned "Greatness" and I didn't mean my self individually, I meant to say US as a TEAM working towards "Greatness". Anyways Great Team Win for US tonight! 
KingJames via UberTwitter

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Nothing worse than people saying some %%!! and then backpedaling. He said he was going to continue "MY" greatness, not ours. There is nothing great about a 12-8 team, so continuing greatness that hasn't started (nor will) is going to be pretty difficult.  

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank God I'm high right now.. this thread has me in tears!!! [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But you can see how he did it under his breathe....no one could say it to his face...

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank God I'm high right now.. this thread has me in tears!!! [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But you can see how he did it under his breathe....no one could say it to his face...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fatherless Child wrote:
Everybody slurpin lebron now, but just last week, LAST WEEK $$@%!# was hating. Y'all dudes in the S&T of NT are mad fugazi.

They did the same thing with Vick bro. ESP, the EAGLES fans... OMG... now dudes got him in there AVY and all... S&T for ya

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fatherless Child wrote:
Everybody slurpin lebron now, but just last week, LAST WEEK $$@%!# was hating. Y'all dudes in the S&T of NT are mad fugazi.

They did the same thing with Vick bro. ESP, the EAGLES fans... OMG... now dudes got him in there AVY and all... S&T for ya

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by philly5fan

BRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where all the hater now?!?!?

Dudes wanted Bron to lose so bad!!! This man put up 38 in 3 quarters... disgusting

its crazy to think kobe put up 65 in 3 quarters
sick.gif

Why must people bring up Kobe in every Bron thread?!?!

BRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes wanted Bron to lose so bad!!! This man put up 38 in 3 quarters... disgusting

sick.gif

Alright enough of this slurping. LeBron is still a @%# who quit in the middle of a contested playoff series, and used the excuse of a "sore elbow" to try and dodge any blame. Not to mention he got 14 MRIs on it, and yet we never heard about it again during the off season. One night of ether against a pathetic Mo Williams led Cavs squad changes none of that. His arrogance and narcissism is worse than Kobe's, and yet he doesn't even have a ring to make up for it.

Cliffnotes: Lebron's a clown.

Alright enough of this slurping. LeBron is still a @%# who quit in the middle of a contested playoff series, and used the excuse of a "sore elbow" to try and dodge any blame. Not to mention he got 14 MRIs on it, and yet we never heard about it again during the off season. One night of ether against a pathetic Mo Williams led Cavs squad changes none of that. His arrogance and narcissism is worse than Kobe's, and yet he doesn't even have a ring to make up for it.

Cliffnotes: Lebron's a clown.

BRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

because all of his *$+# is recycled...

BRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

because all of his *$+# is recycled...

Back
Top Bottom