Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade

Lebron can score 100 points in a game, but it will always be Wades team. I can understand the homers and stans that disagree with that statement. Smart logical fans that disagree....well smh to u

laugh.gif

These dudes be maaaad... You forgot mentioning the other side as well, like the leader of your hater gang CP: Wade can average 10 and 5 and it will still be his team. So in the end, LeBron scores 100 and Wade gets 10 and 5 and it's still Wade's team.
laugh.gif

Now some lame gif is all you have..

I don't even care that much about how LeBron played tonight, honestly. I'm just glad that the Cavs (his "supporting cast") got exposed for what they are = BUMS. 7 seasons and the best they could get him is Mo Williams, a guy who is barely B.J. Armstrong, let alone Scottie Pippen.

Clevelands defense was a joke. They need a leader on their team, someone who can put points up when they need it and that's something they don't have. If they had another All-Star on their team I think they'd be a pretty good team in the east.

Clevelands defense was a joke. They need a leader on their team, someone who can put points up when they need it and that's something they don't have. If they had another All-Star on their team I think they'd be a pretty good team in the east.

I like how everybody is going
pimp.gif
to LBJ but just last week they were the same dudes who wanted him to lose for the rest of his career
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
NT is full of bums.

I like how everybody is going
pimp.gif
to LBJ but just last week they were the same dudes who wanted him to lose for the rest of his career
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
NT is full of bums.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So lebron is the only player that gets that pass to be a number one while another player with years of dedicated service to the team is number 2? Lol I guess u guys never had a job where seniority plays a role
Dude this is the NBA.....not Exxon Mobil
laugh.gif
Wade was never going to win a ring with Jason Williams
laugh.gif

I'm sure there are times Wade wishes it was just "his team" Once Wade and Lebron realize each others strengths and are able to mesh they are going to be a problem in the east

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So lebron is the only player that gets that pass to be a number one while another player with years of dedicated service to the team is number 2? Lol I guess u guys never had a job where seniority plays a role
Dude this is the NBA.....not Exxon Mobil
laugh.gif
Wade was never going to win a ring with Jason Williams
laugh.gif

I'm sure there are times Wade wishes it was just "his team" Once Wade and Lebron realize each others strengths and are able to mesh they are going to be a problem in the east

LOVE IT!!

Bron shut up ALL the usual suspects on NT! 

Came back , SMASHED this sorry %*# team.  C Webb was 100% on point and you Bron haters wonder why he left that soft %*# squad.

Them gifs are straight comedy and LMAO at Steve Nash's twitter.

LOVE IT!!

Bron shut up ALL the usual suspects on NT! 

Came back , SMASHED this sorry %*# team.  C Webb was 100% on point and you Bron haters wonder why he left that soft %*# squad.

Them gifs are straight comedy and LMAO at Steve Nash's twitter.

Bron did work tonight
pimp.gif
But that was truly the final page in the book of Lebron being a "good guy" dude is officially a villian.. "greatness"?..Talking to cleveland bench while up 30 points? Chuckling at the freethrow line?...welcome to the darkside my dude
devil.gif

Bron did work tonight
pimp.gif
But that was truly the final page in the book of Lebron being a "good guy" dude is officially a villian.. "greatness"?..Talking to cleveland bench while up 30 points? Chuckling at the freethrow line?...welcome to the darkside my dude
devil.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Son let his cojones hang out tonight in every sense of the word.

word even the haters gotta 
pimp.gif
 to tonight....props to bron....love the killer mentality 

Back
Top Bottom