Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Son let his cojones hang out tonight in every sense of the word.

word even the haters gotta 
pimp.gif
 to tonight....props to bron....love the killer mentality 

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Bron did work tonight
pimp.gif
But that was truly the final page in the book of Lebron being a "good guy" dude is officially a villian.. "greatness"?..Talking to cleveland bench while up 30 points? Chuckling at the freethrow line?...welcome to the darkside my dude
devil.gif

For what its worth, Bron addressed his comment via twitter
Did a post game interview with Craig Sager and I mentioned "Greatness" and I didn't mean my self individually, I meant to say US as a TEAM working towards "Greatness". Anyways Great Team Win for US tonight! 
KingJames via UberTwitter

http://ubertwitter.com/

Bron did work tonight
pimp.gif
But that was truly the final page in the book of Lebron being a "good guy" dude is officially a villian.. "greatness"?..Talking to cleveland bench while up 30 points? Chuckling at the freethrow line?...welcome to the darkside my dude
devil.gif

Did a post game interview with Craig Sager and I mentioned "Greatness" and I didn't mean my self individually, I meant to say US as a TEAM working towards "Greatness". Anyways Great Team Win for US tonight! 

http://ubertwitter.com/

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Bron did work tonight
pimp.gif
devil.gif

He's just tryna save his %#+

Bron did work tonight
pimp.gif
devil.gif

He's just tryna save his %#+

Fatherless Child wrote:
Everybody slurpin lebron now, but just last week, LAST WEEK $$@%!# was hating. Y'all dudes in the S&T of NT are mad fugazi.

Fatherless Child wrote:
Everybody slurpin lebron now, but just last week, LAST WEEK $$@%!# was hating. Y'all dudes in the S&T of NT are mad fugazi.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Lakersfan1 wrote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

My $$*+% Bron

wait what does lebron do in the gif i don't get ur comment. Also i think Mo did the right thing what was he supposed to do give him a hug before their biggest game? This was game 7 for the cavs since everyone knows they aren't going to make the playoffs. I honestly think if he did give Lebron handshake or a hug he would be scorned and called soft.

ummm Mo did give him a hug b4 the game during the warmup .. that gif was coming out of halftime

Plus Mo arrived to the arena with LBJ if people look at the footage of the arrivals.
Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Yerp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Lakersfan1 wrote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

My $$*+% Bron

wait what does lebron do in the gif i don't get ur comment. Also i think Mo did the right thing what was he supposed to do give him a hug before their biggest game? This was game 7 for the cavs since everyone knows they aren't going to make the playoffs. I honestly think if he did give Lebron handshake or a hug he would be scorned and called soft.

ummm Mo did give him a hug b4 the game during the warmup .. that gif was coming out of halftime

Plus Mo arrived to the arena with LBJ if people look at the footage of the arrivals.
Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Yerp
laugh.gif

BRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where all the hater now?!?!?

Dudes wanted Bron to lose so bad!!! This man put up 38 in 3 quarters... disgusting

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fatherless Child wrote:

aint this the truth,  if you were anti lebron last week then all of a sudden changed your mind tonight your a lame and should kill yourself.

i'm anti lebron and and anti heat,  i wouldn't call it slurping if i say he did better then i expected him to do tonight and he made a statement tonight.   that being said 22 more days until the real game is played. last night in cleveland was the undercard.

BRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes wanted Bron to lose so bad!!! This man put up 38 in 3 quarters... disgusting

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fatherless Child wrote:

aint this the truth,  if you were anti lebron last week then all of a sudden changed your mind tonight your a lame and should kill yourself.

i'm anti lebron and and anti heat,  i wouldn't call it slurping if i say he did better then i expected him to do tonight and he made a statement tonight.   that being said 22 more days until the real game is played. last night in cleveland was the undercard.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

BRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its crazy to think kobe put up 65 in 3 quarters
sick.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

BRON
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its crazy to think kobe put up 65 in 3 quarters
sick.gif

Just got back from the game, had a 3 hour drive back to the D. I really think TNT must of muted some things cause their was some wild chants. Saw about 25 Lebron jersey's or shirts and every one of them got an earful. Things that were chanted loudly were " Akron Hates You " F&%$ Lebron" De-Lon-Te" Scottie Pippen " @$* Hole" Side Kick " and some light chants were " who's your daddy ' only the drunk clowns were doing that. In the 3rd quarter a nice fight broke out and i think the cops tazed the dude for resisting. Then in the 4th anybody wearing Heat gear started getting it. People started throwing out threats and one fan had like 25 beers and a bunch of garbage thrown at him. In the middle of the 4th someone threw a cup at Lebron but it didnt reach him. All in all it was worth the 3 hour drive and the $130 upper bowl ticket. I did catch the highlights on tv and believe me it was louder than it showed. The F&$# Lebron chants were way to loud not to be heard.

Just got back from the game, had a 3 hour drive back to the D. I really think TNT must of muted some things cause their was some wild chants. Saw about 25 Lebron jersey's or shirts and every one of them got an earful. Things that were chanted loudly were " Akron Hates You " F&%$ Lebron" De-Lon-Te" Scottie Pippen " @$* Hole" Side Kick " and some light chants were " who's your daddy ' only the drunk clowns were doing that. In the 3rd quarter a nice fight broke out and i think the cops tazed the dude for resisting. Then in the 4th anybody wearing Heat gear started getting it. People started throwing out threats and one fan had like 25 beers and a bunch of garbage thrown at him. In the middle of the 4th someone threw a cup at Lebron but it didnt reach him. All in all it was worth the 3 hour drive and the $130 upper bowl ticket. I did catch the highlights on tv and believe me it was louder than it showed. The F&$# Lebron chants were way to loud not to be heard.

Back
Top Bottom