Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

what happened here? 
nerd.gif

ap-b0550716c8e9473cb0d204f48d46b28a.jpg

assault with battery
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

The "like father, like son" poster is wrong. That's OD.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

on a side note: antawn jamison, mo williams and varejao showed just why Lebum left ... 3 frail, weak minded dudes with no purpose in life ...
They all millionaire athletes though so where does that leave you i life's pecking order??

brown_banded_roach.jpg

????
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I didn't think Bron would have it in him to ball against all that hate.  But he did it.  Props for that.

Do we really have that low of an expectation for him?  He's been through more hostile and high pressure situations in the playoffs.  This shouldn't have been a problem for him; his ego also helps. 

He's definitely been in higher pressure situations, but this was the most hostile environment Lebron has or ever will face probably for the rest of his career.

I expected him to struggle in his homecoming due to the emotions involved and animosity he would received, but that definitely was not the case. 

LeBron had a great game, and the Heat played well, but the word "greatness" should not be associated with this team right now.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ "LeTrader".

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

The "like father, like son" poster is wrong. That's OD.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

on a side note: antawn jamison, mo williams and varejao showed just why Lebum left ... 3 frail, weak minded dudes with no purpose in life ...
They all millionaire athletes though so where does that leave you i life's pecking order??

brown_banded_roach.jpg

????
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't think Bron would have it in him to ball against all that hate.  But he did it.  Props for that.

Do we really have that low of an expectation for him?  He's been through more hostile and high pressure situations in the playoffs.  This shouldn't have been a problem for him; his ego also helps. 

He's definitely been in higher pressure situations, but this was the most hostile environment Lebron has or ever will face probably for the rest of his career.

I expected him to struggle in his homecoming due to the emotions involved and animosity he would received, but that definitely was not the case. 

LeBron had a great game, and the Heat played well, but the word "greatness" should not be associated with this team right now.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ "LeTrader".

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What playoff game was more hostile than what he went thru last night?  I'll give you "higher pressure" in the playoffs...but NOTHING can compare to the atmosphere in the Q yesterday.  That was insane. 

Last memory I have of him in the playoffs was when he quit because of what his teammate was doin to his mom.  *shrugs*   And the fact that he essentially gave up on the series and the team knowing he was about to leave for greener pastures. 

So yeah, I didn't expect him to play this well last night, but he proved me wrong. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What playoff game was more hostile than what he went thru last night?  I'll give you "higher pressure" in the playoffs...but NOTHING can compare to the atmosphere in the Q yesterday.  That was insane. 

Last memory I have of him in the playoffs was when he quit because of what his teammate was doin to his mom.  *shrugs*   And the fact that he essentially gave up on the series and the team knowing he was about to leave for greener pastures. 

So yeah, I didn't expect him to play this well last night, but he proved me wrong. 

notice last night when the de-lon-te chants came out he clanked a free throw and didnt score ... i think they should have went in on that "situation" more than anything else ...

notice last night when the de-lon-te chants came out he clanked a free throw and didnt score ... i think they should have went in on that "situation" more than anything else ...

Keep it real, Last nights game is a season changer imo. The Heat, IMO, is now going to get on a roll. That game was just what Lebron and the Heat needed. From this point on, i think the Heat are basically going to ##%$ on the league.
LOL.

Keep it real, Last nights game is a season changer imo. The Heat, IMO, is now going to get on a roll. That game was just what Lebron and the Heat needed. From this point on, i think the Heat are basically going to ##%$ on the league.
LOL.

"season changer" cmon now... 1-7 vs good teams. i expect them to go on a big run this month. only elite teams they play are the lakers and mavericks. joe johnson won't even be around for the hawks game.

march is where their real test is.

Thu 03 vs Orlando
Fri 04 @ San Antonio
Sun 06 vs Chicago
Tue 08 vs Portland
Thu 10 vs LA Lakers
Sat 12 vs Memphis
Mon 14 vs San Antonio
Wed 16 vs Oklahoma City
Fri 18 @ Atlanta
Sat 19 vs Denver

"season changer" cmon now... 1-7 vs good teams. i expect them to go on a big run this month. only elite teams they play are the lakers and mavericks. joe johnson won't even be around for the hawks game.

Thu 03 vs Orlando
Fri 04 @ San Antonio
Sun 06 vs Chicago
Tue 08 vs Portland
Thu 10 vs LA Lakers
Sat 12 vs Memphis
Mon 14 vs San Antonio
Wed 16 vs Oklahoma City
Fri 18 @ Atlanta
Sat 19 vs Denver

Originally Posted by DubA169

Thu 03 vs Orlando
Fri 04 @ San Antonio
Sun 06 vs Chicago
Tue 08 vs Portland
Thu 10 vs LA Lakers
Sat 12 vs Memphis
Mon 14 vs San Antonio
Wed 16 vs Oklahoma City
Fri 18 @ Atlanta
Sat 19 vs Denver
ORL: L
SAS: W

CHI: L

POR: W

LAL: L

MEM: W

SAS: L

OKC: L

ATL: W

DEN: L

Originally Posted by DubA169

Thu 03 vs Orlando
Fri 04 @ San Antonio
Sun 06 vs Chicago
Tue 08 vs Portland
Thu 10 vs LA Lakers
Sat 12 vs Memphis
Mon 14 vs San Antonio
Wed 16 vs Oklahoma City
Fri 18 @ Atlanta
Sat 19 vs Denver
ORL: L
SAS: W

CHI: L

POR: W

LAL: L

MEM: W

SAS: L

OKC: L

ATL: W

DEN: L

Is it me or does it seem like 80 % of MIA games are at home?

I wanted to c 50 yesterday w/a triple double but that beating was good enough

Is it me or does it seem like 80 % of MIA games are at home?

I wanted to c 50 yesterday w/a triple double but that beating was good enough

that's true samB i didn't notice all of those games were at home. it felt like the cavs were always home when bron was on the team too. it's just a coincidence. they play better on the road anyway.

that's true samB i didn't notice all of those games were at home. it felt like the cavs were always home when bron was on the team too. it's just a coincidence. they play better on the road anyway.

Back
Top Bottom