Cavs V Miami 12/2 Game Thread: LeBrons Homecoming

Is Cleveland even going to KEEP a basketball team in the next few years?

Seriously... That market won't last.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

- Cleveland aint going anywhere. im sure someone will sign there in the future and with that supporting cast it wont take too much.

- Cleveland aint going anywhere. im sure someone will sign there in the future and with that supporting cast it wont take too much.

laugh.gif
 don't throw stones.  lil boy lost, go on along now.  Serious.  You beggin for attention or what do you want?  You don't even know what the @#$% you talkin about.  You lost as all hell. 
You think you seen me in a thread once or twice this month and you know what I'm about.  When fact of the matter is I been goin at folks on this board for 4 years speaking openly against his highness.  I don't give a crap about him bein in Miami, or Cleveland, or New York, the Clippers, wherever,  I been speaking against him and his game since I logged on for the first time.  So shut the hell up.  Quit actin like you know things. 
laugh.gif
  Don't throw stones.  You act like the instances are similar.  Like they was the same teams or something.  Or same circumstances.  Bron was cryin cuz his mom was getting @#$%^& by his teammate,  Kobe was playing with Kwame Brown, Luke Walton and Smush Parker.  Oh by the way, Smush was benched for that Jordan Farmar you keep mentioning. 
laugh.gif
  That's how good Smush was. 
laugh.gif

Those that talk in the NBA thread DAILY with me know what I been saying, and we have gone many rounds on the subject.  And will continue to do so for as long as his career continues.  Don't read 5 quotes and start callin my name out all the God damn time like you know something.  Cuz you don't.  If you want to talk about it, and ask my opinion, by all means, check into the NBA thread at your leisure and we'll talk all you want.  As for this thread, I came in and gave Bron props for his performance last night.  As I have already said, he proved me wrong last night.  Not for the season, not for his career, but for last night.  So quit beggin for my attention, you wanna discuss his game, move to the other thread, otherwise please release your grip on my sac, I need that back.  Thank you. 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
 don't throw stones.  lil boy lost, go on along now.  Serious.  You beggin for attention or what do you want?  You don't even know what the @#$% you talkin about.  You lost as all hell. 
You think you seen me in a thread once or twice this month and you know what I'm about.  When fact of the matter is I been goin at folks on this board for 4 years speaking openly against his highness.  I don't give a crap about him bein in Miami, or Cleveland, or New York, the Clippers, wherever,  I been speaking against him and his game since I logged on for the first time.  So shut the hell up.  Quit actin like you know things. 
laugh.gif
  Don't throw stones.  You act like the instances are similar.  Like they was the same teams or something.  Or same circumstances.  Bron was cryin cuz his mom was getting @#$%^& by his teammate,  Kobe was playing with Kwame Brown, Luke Walton and Smush Parker.  Oh by the way, Smush was benched for that Jordan Farmar you keep mentioning. 
laugh.gif
  That's how good Smush was. 
laugh.gif

Those that talk in the NBA thread DAILY with me know what I been saying, and we have gone many rounds on the subject.  And will continue to do so for as long as his career continues.  Don't read 5 quotes and start callin my name out all the God damn time like you know something.  Cuz you don't.  If you want to talk about it, and ask my opinion, by all means, check into the NBA thread at your leisure and we'll talk all you want.  As for this thread, I came in and gave Bron props for his performance last night.  As I have already said, he proved me wrong last night.  Not for the season, not for his career, but for last night.  So quit beggin for my attention, you wanna discuss his game, move to the other thread, otherwise please release your grip on my sac, I need that back.  Thank you. 
happy.gif

Cleveland?! CLEVELAND?!!?!

You do know Cleveland is like one of the biggest sports cities in America right? Don't get to happy now sucker.

Here's a little snippet of what my mans Joshh Cribbs said today...

"This is one of the greatest cities to play sports in, because the whole city is behind you."

Nuff said.

You can talk all that Ohio mess, that Cleveland armpit of America !!+$, but bottom line is you won't find a bunch of blue-collar, sports thriving Americans like you would in Cleveland.

That's why the Browns came back after 4 years after leaving. Too many sports heads here.

Cleveland?! CLEVELAND?!!?!

You do know Cleveland is like one of the biggest sports cities in America right? Don't get to happy now sucker.

Here's a little snippet of what my mans Joshh Cribbs said today...

"This is one of the greatest cities to play sports in, because the whole city is behind you."

Nuff said.

You can talk all that Ohio mess, that Cleveland armpit of America !!+$, but bottom line is you won't find a bunch of blue-collar, sports thriving Americans like you would in Cleveland.

That's why the Browns came back after 4 years after leaving. Too many sports heads here.

I think it was KLJ who put the fact out that that even before last nights game they were still 2nd in the league in home attendance.

I think it was KLJ who put the fact out that that even before last nights game they were still 2nd in the league in home attendance.

It's a football town.

there is little to no support for the Indians anymore.

the same will happen with the Cavs now. Let's not forget who was dead last in attendance in the NBA in 2002-2003.
because they thought they had something to prove leading up until last night. The 'oh we support our team, we'll show him' garbage will lose its luster when you face the reality that Mo Williams is your best player.

and quitting is quitting. Both Lebron/Kobe did it, and was a low-point for both careers.

It's a football town.

the same will happen with the Cavs now. Let's not forget who was dead last in attendance in the NBA in 2002-2003.
because they thought they had something to prove leading up until last night. The 'oh we support our team, we'll show him' garbage will lose its luster when you face the reality that Mo Williams is your best player.

and quitting is quitting. Both Lebron/Kobe did it, and was a low-point for both careers.

At the end of the day, he played with the most heart in any game of his entire career, and it doesn't count for anything.

Boston, Orlando, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Atlanta, San Antonio, and Chicago = Were not impressed.

At the end of the day, he played with the most heart in any game of his entire career, and it doesn't count for anything.

Boston, Orlando, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Atlanta, San Antonio, and Chicago = Were not impressed.

I don't think they'll go back to those dark days anytime soon.

You'll see how you really boo someone on December 17th.

I don't think they'll go back to those dark days anytime soon.

You'll see how you really boo someone on December 17th.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

It's a football town.

No support for the Indians? Are you dumb, deaf or blind?

And you trying to compare 8 years ago to now is stupid. It's a different day and age.

It's a football town.

And you trying to compare 8 years ago to now is stupid. It's a different day and age.

Agreed. 

And one has a higher high point, then the other.  So I'ma go ahead and go out on a limb and say I can speak out about it, is that cool with you stalker, I mean Vet? 

Agreed. 

And one has a higher high point, then the other.  So I'ma go ahead and go out on a limb and say I can speak out about it, is that cool with you stalker, I mean Vet? 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It's a football town.

I'm fully knowledgeable of what has transpired with the Indians and do not even act like there is even close to the same support there once was.

It's a different day and age.
no it's not. The Cavs are a dead franchise now. what changed in those 8 years? you had LeBron. he's not around anymore. The anger is now gone an depression will set in. Attendance will plummet.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It's a football town.

I'm fully knowledgeable of what has transpired with the Indians and do not even act like there is even close to the same support there once was.

It's a different day and age.
no it's not. The Cavs are a dead franchise now. what changed in those 8 years? you had LeBron. he's not around anymore. The anger is now gone an depression will set in. Attendance will plummet.

^The marketing/PR folks and Dan Gilbert did a good job of hyping up the "She-Bang" attitude to stick it to Bron and to prove that life in Cleveland will be a-ok with out Lebron........ and in a few weeks, if not days, as the Cavs suck some more; the vibe will cool down and the real normalized post-Lebron era will return ala pre-Lebron era
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom