CASH !!!! vol. how much have you ever seen ?

what is the largest amount of cash you have held in your hand, or ever seen with your eyes ?

i have seen one of my family members with about twenty-five thousand.
one of my teachers had planned a trip for the federal reserve bank in NYC but we never ended up going. that would have been
pimp.gif

how about you NT ?

50,000 my dad gave it to my cousin to open up his business he took the money and left for my country

Checks count? I used to handle $300K checks at work.

Otherwise, I've held about $60K, not at work.

fist biggest stack was a little under 50K when i went to go pay for my bros car

second biggest stack i held was 180k. that wasnt my money though.

but it felt so nice just holding it.

Anyone got a pic of the $200 mill that was confiscated in Mexico last year during a drug bust?

That was
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Johnacio

I've seen about 200k..i work at a bank
Yep, working at a bank, we kinda get desensitized to seeing huge sums of money after a while...

A little over 150k.
My daddy doesnt believe in banks so he keeps most of his money in cash....like an idiot....although with banks flopping, he might just be on to something...
And the most ive ever carried on me was 18k.
Bought a Corvette Stingray off craigslist for my daddy (his money btw)

my pops was always ballin most he ever let me hold was 25k
he actually walked around with it in his jacket
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by Johnacio

I've seen about 200k..i work at a bank
Yep, working at a bank, we kinda get desensitized to seeing huge sums of money after a while...
so true.

after awhile people coming in to withdraw 10k-20k wasn't such a big deal. Anything more would just be a cashiers check.

I did the cash shipments and had to put money into the ATM's. That got old realllll quick.

im 18 but ive had about 5k in my cash before in my hand. it really isnt much in todays world.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

A little over 150k.
My daddy doesnt believe in banks so he keeps most of his money in cash....like an idiot....although with banks flopping, he might just be on to something...
And the most ive ever carried on me was 18k.
Bought a Corvette Stingray off craigslist for my daddy (his money btw)
What part of Chicago you live in?

Back
Top Bottom