CASH !!!! vol. how much have you ever seen ?

I saw 750k but in Dominican money that my dad took to the bank to get a cashiers check. He did that when he was coming to Florida in a business trip. I knew itwas $750k because after he handed all the pesos and we left the bank he showed me the check. This was like in 98 when we used to live in the dominican republicand my dad was a top executive at corporation that basically had a sweatshop in DR.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

i have Asians in the kitchen cookin in Louis V aprons
moneyty7.jpg

Damn, a lot of people were probably killed for getting caught.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by TheHavik

A little over 150k.
My daddy doesnt believe in banks so he keeps most of his money in cash....like an idiot....although with banks flopping, he might just be on to something...
And the most ive ever carried on me was 18k.
Bought a Corvette Stingray off craigslist for my daddy (his money btw)
What part of Chicago you live in?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by TheHavik

A little over 150k.
My daddy doesnt believe in banks so he keeps most of his money in cash....like an idiot....although with banks flopping, he might just be on to something...
And the most ive ever carried on me was 18k.
Bought a Corvette Stingray off craigslist for my daddy (his money btw)
What part of Chicago you live in?

nerd.gif

i want in

At work about 30k.
Most I've ever held that belonged to a family member was about 2k. My family has always been broke.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

50,000 my dad gave it to my cousin to open up his business he took the money and left for my country

You can't take 50,000 cash out of the country ! that is illegal

Originally Posted by aight

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

50,000 my dad gave it to my cousin to open up his business he took the money and left for my country

You can't take 50,000 cash out of the country ! that is illegal
laugh.gif
thats not true- you have to DECLARE over 10k...if themoneys legal you have no problems...its stupid but not illegal...

and i'll leave this thread alone
nerd.gif

The attorney who I worked for let me take his cash and checks to the bank....

He would put in 50K/week in the bank from attorney fees... 10K in checks and 40K in cash...
sick.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

...part of the reason I'm attending law school.
pimp.gif

well I use to be the general cashier at my old job..like other people says here it gets old after a while...70k everyday counting that ain't no joke plusyour hands b getting dirty...money is full nasty stuff..but personally that I held and that was mine it was 2000gs hahaha man it felt so good but I always have500 in cash every Monday...working in a restaurant for the effin win!!!

ABOUT 800K-900K..CONSIDERIN I WORK AT A BANK AND HAVE THE VAULT..I FREQUENTLY HAVE BUSINESS COSTUMERS DEPOSITING 30K-60K DAILY..

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Aye... About 10-15 stacks taht I've got to hold in my own two hands...I've seen much more than that though...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Aye... But I've seen a few keys in my lifetime too, So I don't knowexactly how much that is...[/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Aye... But I've seen a few keys in my lifetime too, So I don't know exactly how much that is...[/color]
laugh.gif
i knew it was a matter of time-

cookie.jpg

probably like 2gs?

i dont understand why anyone would keep a ton of money not in a bank or just chillin in their house.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Aye... But I've seen a few keys in my lifetime too, So I don't know exactly how much that is...[/color]
laugh.gif
i knew it was a matter of time-

cookie.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Aye... What would this thread have been without the ignorance?Personally it was already too many pages without it being said...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom