CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

I thorougly enjoyed this. Especially the political and social commentary. I was a Tad bit disappointed in TWS he didn't have as much screen time as I thought. And he wasn't even the real villain. His fight scenes were great though.

So what exactly do the end credits mean for future Marvel movies? Are universaali merging?

Yeah scarlet witch and quicksilver had me like :wow:

If marvel could pack that much action into this film then I think A2 might legit give me a heart attack.

Anthony Mackie was pretty dope and I was loving every close up scene of ScarJo :smokin

...but am I the only one that wants to give Cobie Smulders a baby :wow:

Last edited:
Not sure. But my guess is it's always been one. If I have to guess it'll be the last one that Thanos will need which is how Earth's heroes will get pulled into the Infinity Gauntlet issue. Otherwise, why or how would they get involved or even care?

I want to see more of Crossbones. Dude who played him did a good job of playing the goon. I hope Zola survived too. I want to see him in full robot mode. And yes the Dr. Strange mention was nice. Can't wait to see what they come up with for that one.

Last edited:
Its been pretty much speculated all around that the Scepter had the mind gem after Thor (and the Tesseract was confirmed to be the Space Gem), only confusion was who had it but now we know.

Last edited:
I feel like SW and QS are gonna be the ones to stop Ultron in the movie. They'll be the wild card like hulk kinda was in the first film. That after credit scene had fan favorites written all over it.

Liz Olsen was kinda hot in that scene too :wow: :wow:

I feel like SW and QS are gonna be the ones to stop Ultron in the movie. They'll be the wild card like hulk kinda was in the first film. That after credit scene had fan favorites written all over it.

Thought I was the only one who thought this. Had to look up her nude scenes real briefly :smokin

Scarlet witch looked so creepy with the twitching. It felt like I was watching a horror flick for a couple seconds.

it was interesting seeing Nick Fury's A.I. from his car. It operated similar to Jarvis. Possible Ultron connection?

it was interesting seeing Nick Fury's A.I. from his car. It operated similar to Jarvis. Possible Ultron connection?

Let's discuss that. They already said that this has the biggest tie-in to Avengers 2. I didn't see how this leads up to it. Anyone catch anything that I obviously missed? Unless Zola has something to do with it, I don't see the connection. Zola was basically an evil AI at that point.

Last edited:
The end credit was the lead in. Baron Vin Strucker will be using the twins against the Avengers.

I have a feeling that connection are the twins because of their key role in AoU.

that fact that the movie felt like a Tom Clancy novel was dope.

Always felt Cap was 'meh' but this movie made him into a badass.

Bucky was surgical with that knife :smokin

Wanda & Pietro :pimp:

i really thought Pierce was gonna be the Red Skull.

How did Natasha survive that shock-pin thingy?

Cobie :wow: :wow: :wow:

Well this movie is called the The Winter Soldier but it was about HYDRA. :lol:

We really do not know the twins role in AoU just that they'll be a key part of the film.

With SHIELD gone, I think whatever group Baron Von Strucker is working for, not sure if it's still HYDRA at this point, will likely create Ultron if not Stark. My money is on JARVIS turning on Stark or evolving to Ultron and then Stark fixes him to become Vision.

I still think that she looks like a character out of The Craft, but I'll take Elizabeth Olsen in a low cut top, thigh highs and a short skirt any day.

As for the Ultron tie in, I really didn't see anything blatant. I actually laughed a little bit because the Zola scene reminded me of Transcendence (which comes out in a week or two).

My only question is, what happened to the cards (the ones that targeted threats) that Cap replaced? Did he destroy them or keep them? There was so much going on I lost track. Just wondering because it'd be interesting if those came back in play for AoU.

Good catch. I didn't even think about the cards that were removed. I could definitely see Ultron evolving out of the algorithm and taking on a life of its own.

My only question is, what happened to the cards (the ones that targeted threats) that Cap replaced? Did he destroy them or keep them? There was so much going on I lost track. Just wondering because it'd be interesting if those came back in play for AoU.

It might, Cap had two of them and Falcon had the other. Seemed like a simple, little thing that could also be forgotten. They never really mentioned it again.

I think the flash drive would be the bigger culprit in creating Ultron. I don't think they really revealed what was on it, it could have all of Zolas knowledge in there and evolves Ultron from it.

Last edited:
how did the show tie into this? does that mean the show is over since shield is compromised and on the verge of being shut down

how did the show tie into this? does that mean the show is over since shield is compromised and on the verge of being shut down

7 more episodes left.

Tie-in is still in suspension, last episode did have Coulson and his team under attack all of a sudden with other SHIELD agent turning on them. Going to have to see the next episode to see what happens obviously.

Clairvoyant just get shown to us now in the old bunker? :nerd:

What was the Doctor Strange reference??????

LOVED it. Will write up in the AM.

I don't think so because Zola was shut down, Cap and BW activated him.

As for Strange, on the roof when they were interrogating Sitwell, he mentioned the threats they planned to eliminate and he name dropped Steve Strange.

Last edited:
Yeah scarlet witch and quicksilver had me like :wow:

If marvel could pack that much action into this film then I think A2 might legit give me a heart attack.

Anthony Mackie was pretty dope and I was loving every close up scene of ScarJo :smokin

...but am I the only one that wants to give Cobie Smulders a baby :wow:
Definitely not. I have been saying I want Cobie Smulders to swallow my babies.

I believe there is a gem in the scepter. Probably soul?
Are we even sure that each gem will have a purpose? If so the Cosmic Cube = Space, Tesseract = Mind, Aether = Power i think

I think she is the hottest of the Olsen sisters. Something about the Olsen twins faces don't sit well with me

Thought I was the only one who thought this. Had to look up her nude scenes real briefly :smokin

Nah. I definitely downloaded that movie when I found out she had a nudie scene

One of the threats they wanted to eliminate.

Back
Top Bottom