CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

i dont know about ya, but for those 20 seconds we saw Scarlet and Quick, i was amazed, Quick looks like he'll be a bad*** and Scarlet was nailed as a teenage witch IMO, she looks creepy as hell, they also referenced Tony a lot!....would have been cool to see a cameo

Last edited:
he didnt have much screen time, but he was pretty dope each time he was on, Natasha really got alot of burn and loved her character here....why wasnt Hawkeye in this?...isnt he part of SHIELD?

also i want that damb SUV Fury was driving...lol

I'm going to be in the minority, but Captain America: The First Avenger was a better film. TWS had better fight scenes and the performances were solid, but I just didn't dig the overall story with S.H.I.E.L.D. Glad that so many people enjoyed it, guess it just wasn't for me.

I'm going to be in the minority, but Captain America: The First Avenger was a better film. TWS had better fight scenes and the performances were solid, but I just didn't dig the overall story with S.H.I.E.L.D. Glad that so many people enjoyed it, guess it just wasn't for me.

That's what shield is all about breh, and the first film DID not have better fight scenes. The way Cap used his SHIELD in this one was great.

Saw the movie about 3 hours ago. Been chillin playing marvel 3 discussin it with my boys...

Marvel has changed the game

Put it this way. The fight scenes were brutal. The sense of danger was there throughout the movie. Nobody was safe. And those saying TWS was not given enough screen time are crazy. The movie was built to where every time dude showed up it was a treat. Awesome work by marvel.

Movie was dope
Best marvel film to date
Cap was a beast with that shield
Falcon was legit good in the film
So was black widow
This movie didn't even feel like a super hero movie
Almost felt like a Bourne movie with a shield
Movie was dope best to date

Movie was dope
Best marvel film to date
So was black widow

Just got back and couldn't agree with you more. Even my girlfriend enjoyed it and she isn't really into superhero movies. If Marvel can steer all of their movies in this direction instead of the lighthearted stuff that we've seen in the past, then they are seriously going to be raking in money for years and years. THIS movie was head and shoulders above what they have put out in the past.

It was dope to see Nick Fury get busy like that. And that whip. :wow: :nthat:

I see why they're going for 70 racks now. :lol:

Last edited:
Movie was dope
Best marvel film to date
So was black widow

Just got back and couldn't agree with you more. Even my girlfriend enjoyed it and she isn't really into superhero movies. If Marvel can steer all of their movies in this direction instead of the lighthearted stuff that we've seen in the past, then they are seriously going to be raking in money for years and years. THIS movie was head and shoulders above what they have put out in the past.

It was dope to see Nick Fury get busy like that. And that whip. :wow: :nthat:

I see why they're going for 70 racks now. :lol:
Bruh that SUV was dope as ****
Had my girl talking about we should get one
If it does all that :lol:

Movie was spectacular. Very impressive but still ranks right behind IM1 and a notch below Avengers in Marvels line-up though.

Really gonna have to sift through people going crazy about the film though, Winter Soldier best villain since Joker/Ledger? Like Loki never existed? Winter Soldier really had majority of action parts and that was it, Pierce was more evil and had a bigger role in the film. This hype will settle down in time though. As mentioned before, dude will get his shine and this film is just his intro.

I loved what they did with QS in this one, the silver streaks he leaves behind when he runs, it's already above and beyond what Singer showed with his movement. Olsen looks scary as SW, I like it! I really hope they don't call "mutants" magicals though.

Loved what they did with Armin Zola, even though it's not a bots body, the camera as a head and his face on the screen was a great compromise. Well executed.

Doctor Strange mention :smokin thought when Sitwell described him did he say he was a 17 year old genius? That would mean he would be very young and Depp would be out of the running for the role.

I guess we know who has the scepter now. :lol:

Was also wondering where Hawkeye was, I figured he was the one person BW could trust.

I cracked up with Fury's magical laser pen, thing dug through pure concrete and deep enough that Winter Soldier couldn't follow him. Probably led to a sewer beneath but damn that pen was powerful, why not use it as a weapon more?

Wish they could have mentioned "Crossbones" as that dudes name. He survived so look like he'll have another chance to kill Cap and let Bucky replace him after A3?

Last edited:
I'd suggest to just avoid the thread until you see it. Really no point in entering if you are going to see it soon.

Spoilers involving the movie and tv show....

Now I am curious if the events here are happening at the same time as the events in Agents of SHIELD? I mean are they going to reveal SHIELD is gone and that it was HYDRA all along? Because that will spoil the whole film.

Also, it would have put it over the edge if Pierce got up in the end and ripped his face out to reveal Red Skull and made his own escape.

i dont know about ya, but for those 20 seconds we saw Scarlet and Quick, i was amazed, Quick looks like he'll be a bad*** and Scarlet was nailed as a teenage witch IMO, she looks creepy as hell, they also referenced Tony a lot!....would have been cool to see a cameo
I've been saying though I have avoided references to this film cuz I didnt want to be clowned for spoiling it.

I just saw it
is it safe to talk with spoilers now?
yes

Back
Top Bottom