CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

im wondering if people are more excited for this or TMNT
Lol was that a serious question. Although I wasnt mad at the trailer but come on hpw they just going to change that long history if the tmnt like that and make em have noses... so disappointed. Kids may be pumped for it but I dont see anyone over the age of 18 giving it buzz

My boy got the hook ups for the tix but apparently they stopped midnight showings and I haven't realized that :smh:

So I'm going to see the 9pm showing tonight :D

On the fence about catching the midnight showing but I'm most definitely without a doubt watching it by this weekend.

I have a feeling this is going to be my second favorite marvel movie behind the Avengers and the first Iron Man movie.

*third #cantcount

I absolutely had no idea they stopped doing midnight showings and now offer multiple Thursday night viewings. :wow:

I just checked my area, and I have options on options. An 8, two 8:30's, a 9 and a 9:40.

One way or another, I'm watching this movie tonight, and my body is most certainly ready. :pimp:

Lol was that a serious question. Although I wasnt mad at the trailer but come on hpw they just going to change that long history if the tmnt like that and make em have noses... so disappointed. Kids may be pumped for it but I dont see anyone over the age of 18 giving it buzz
im basing it off the fact that people are super excited that its mike bay doing the movie... to me that just means more explosions 

No idea why Evans thinks he's typecast.

If anything, this guy's career was revived by Marvel. He can do his more "creative" projects on the side (Snowpiercer, etc.) whenever he wants.

Yea i think its their ego just like bale. If your a great actor who gives a ****.

Chris evans should be thanking marvel for the rest of his life.

Dudes acting is not that great and its clear he ate alot of hairy cheeks to get where he is now.

Like we all dont remember him from not another teen movie lol

Last edited:
Yea i think its their ego just like bale. If your a great actor who gives a ****.

Dudes acting is not that great and its clear he ate alot of hairy cheeks to get where he is now.

Relax. Dude will have played Cap for a good amount of years by the time his contract is up. He has every right to pursue other things. 6 movies is a big commitment. 

Last edited:
I gotta wait till Saturday or Sunday to watch it 
tired.gif

Going to catch the 10am showing...I've only seen the commercials for it lol

Anyone have a brief on caps strength, stamina, speed, healing?

Can he go toe to toe with Spiderman?

In every interview he starts off with thanking Marvel BEFORE he talks about why he wants to quit. After all these years he deseverves to retire from Comic book movies if he wants to. By the end of Phase 3 him and Thor will be the only ones to have their own movie and an Avengers movie for all 3 phases.

Anyone have a brief on caps strength, stamina, speed, healing?

Can he go toe to toe with Spiderman?

Are we being realistic or are we referencing comic books?

Realistically:

Cap is at peak human conditions. Very few can match up with him. Spidey's current strength level is 20 tons. Marvel characters usually never use their peak strenght but at 20 tons you could rip a hole through someone's stomach with ease. Also Spidey has a couple seconds of precognition whenever he is in a jam. Hand to hand Cap would lose. Only chance he would have is if he was heavily armed and attacked spidey from a reasonable distance.

Scroll down:

Cap

Spidey

If you haven't seen the first since it came out, it's gonna be on FX right now and later.
I gotta wait till Ghost Rider goes off first 
mean.gif

The first one was the best origin story imo. They just didn't use the Red Skull right imo.

Back
Top Bottom