CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

Winter Soldier is pretty badass already in the comics and I'm hearing from different reviews that he was a highlight of the movie. Can anyone who's seen the movie confirm? Hoping to check it out sometime this weekend

Last edited:
From the previews he looks like a beast. He also signed that deal to appear in a bunch of more Marvel films so he's not going to be a one and done like the forgettable villains in iron man.

Is the villain worth a damn this movie? Thor 2 basically had none :smh:
Yes!!! Watched it last night

Winter Soldier is pretty badass already in the comics and I'm hearing from different reviews that he was a highlight of the movie. Can anyone who's seen the movie confirm? Hoping to check it out sometime this weekend
He stole the shine every time he was on the screen. Didn't speak much though

After watching, my brother agreed with me that we'll be seeing a bunch of Winter Soldiers on Halloween a la Heath Ledger's Joker.

Great movie.

saw this last night too..

fight scenes were good.
winter solider was dope.
can never go wrong with scarlet jo
plot line was ok
rhetoric was pretty bad...

worst part was anthony mackie in the helicopter at the end...it will make you chuckle...

pretty good flick

I would say Loki is done perfectly. Don't get me wrong, he's great in the film. It's just that this film is bigger than Cap vs. TWS

Did people have a problem with Loki? I haven't read any complaints or maybe i've missed them.

Ohh I can confirm. They are other well choreographed fighting scenes but the ones with winter soldier. My god. If anyone is dying (if that rumor is true) its Cap. WS can more than replace him.

Ohh I can confirm. They are other well choreographed fighting scenes but the ones with winter soldier. My god. If anyone is dying (if that rumor is true) its Cap. WS can more than replace him.

Great to hear,getting more and more hyped the more I hear about the movie :lol:

So does that mean that Cap 3 =

Bucky taking over the mantle? :wow:

View media item 894634
I know that Chris Evans said he's gonna retire from acting after he's done playing Cap and they signed Sebastian Stan(WS) to a multi-picture deal so it's looking like it's headed this way,:smokin if so

Last edited:
Pretty cool the way Marvel is setting their universe up :pimp:,stories that I'd have never in a million years expected to see in live action are being set up for the next phases of the MCU :smokin

Saw an advance screening last night and this movie really surprised me. It has some slow parts and can get a little campy, but overall really good.
Action was on point and the winter soldier was :smokin

Evans really said he wants to retire from acting soon? Dude is what, in his early 30s?

People misquoted him. He said he wants to focus more on directing.

Evans really said he wants to retire from acting soon? Dude is what, in his early 30s?

Apparently he wants to start directing and he'll be pretty set by the end of his Marvel contract so it sounds plausible

Never mind :lol:, tay1 tay1 's right. I just saw an article where he clarified his statements. He wants to direct more after he's done playing Cap.

Last edited:
Nah he wants to do the behind the camera stuff like directing. He also doesnt like that he has been typecast so he is trying to get out of that situation

Great to hear,getting more and more hyped the more I hear about the movie :lol:

So does that mean that Cap 3 =

Bucky taking over the mantle? :wow:

View media item 894634
I know that Chris Evans said he's gonna retire from acting after he's done playing Cap and they signed Sebastian Stan(WS) to a multi-picture deal so it's looking like it's headed this way,:smokin if so

Not for Cap 3. Evans still has three more movies including AoU and is grateful for the opportunity Feige has given him so he will finish his contract. Maybe in the future, but a winter soldier standalone flick is definitely feasible.

Back
Top Bottom