CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

Thor: TDW was to me... like a side story in the MCU. A story before the big crossover event that barely had anything to do with the crossover minus that one thing
What does that mean? Thor has so much on Asgard, it doesn't need anyone or anything from any of the other movies to tell a great story.

I'm saying that its like a standalone comic. Little things might connect it to the overall story of the MCU but its its own thing.

Well do you expect the avengers to hold hands throughout their entire adventure? or.....?

Some of my favorite recent comics are the ones that just go nuts in their own corner of the universe. Like Uncanny X-Force and Uncanny Avengers.

I really starting to thing Uncanny Avengers is either its own universe or that time line is about to be wiped

Last edited:
Anyone here caught the second post-credit scene? Was that Quicksilver? I thought they weren't allowed to use mutants?

Anyone here caught the second post-credit scene?
Was that Quicksilver? I thought they weren't allowed to use mutants?

O_O.... where have you been?!

Marvel and Fox can you Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Last edited:
I'm just now realizing that marvel is gonna give us the first REAL representation of a speedster on screen. I can just imagine a scene with quicksilver and hulk getting into it and hulk can't catch him and gets frustrated :lol:

DC, keep flash outta the JL movie now :smokin

I'm saying that its like a standalone comic. Little things might connect it to the overall story of the MCU but its its own thing.
I really starting to thing Uncanny Avengers is either its own universe or that time line is about to be wiped

Are you caught up in the series? That timeline will definitely be wiped but I can't remember if they said it would be at the end of the book or at the end of this large story arc but it will leave lasting effects on the marvel universe.

Are you caught up in the series? That timeline will definitely be wiped but I can't remember if they said it would be at the end of the book or at the end of this large story arc but it will leave lasting effects on the marvel universe.

I think I'm caught up

Its the future, Havok and Janet are married, have a daughter and live wanted on Planet X. Kang showed up at the end

Last edited:
^Yah, you are caught up. That future is definitely temporary since Eimin and Uriel destroyed all other universes and mad this a universe where mutants are dominant species. So off course that aint gonna last

I'm just now realizing that marvel is gonna give us the first REAL representation of a speedster on screen. I can just imagine a scene with quicksilver and hulk getting into it and hulk can't catch him and gets frustrated :lol:

I tried to talk about that a while back. I said nothing cool has ever been done for speedsters except that slow mo, time delayed, so fast you can see multiple versions of the character on screen effect. Can't wait to see what Marvel does with them.

DC comics will just copy.

They still have to delay their weak *** movie. They couldn't go up against Avengers 2 in the same summer now they are making a million and 1 ******** excuses as to why they are trying to pick on the little guy but once this movie does numbers they will shut their mouths. And they will either move, look extremely sorry when cap messes with their opening numbers, or maybe they just wanted an excuse this entire time.

Last edited:
^Yah, you are caught up. That future is definitely temporary since Eimin and Uriel destroyed all other universes and mad this a universe where mutants are dominant species. So off course that aint gonna last

Should have seen my face the issue before...
I'm reading so many Marvel books right now, I think my mind died for a second when that happened

They probably gonna end up displaying super speed in a different corny way.

Just saw the Fury chase promo after Agents of SHIELD. :wow: :wow: :wow:

**** all yall early screening *************. :smh:

Last edited:
Just got back from the screening. Awesome movie. Will catch it again this weekend :smokin

Winter Soldier was kinda badass

Those 2 were introduced as avengers first
False. Their first appearance was in Uncanny X-Men 004 as part of Magneto's Bortherhood of Mutants. Unless you mean in the movies. Can't remember who said they would use them first between Fox and Marvel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom