CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

Thor 2 is currently my third favorite solo movie. IDK what people's beef with that movie is but then again IDC. I am glad you acknowledge Thor 1 was bad. IDK why that is such a loved movie.

Just watched it here in south korea. It hasnt released in the US yet? It was awesome. Hella entertaining and well acted. Evem stan lee got better at acting.

Thor 2 was AMAZING and everything I've been hearing about cap 2 has been :wow:

Thursday night 10:00pm showing. I will be there, as usual :smokin

Just watched it here in south korea. It hasnt released in the US yet? It was awesome. Hella entertaining and well acted. Evem stan lee got better at acting.

Where in Korea are you? I'm in Ansan near Seoul

Thor 2 was AMAZING and everything I've been hearing about cap 2 has been :wow:

Thursday night 10:00pm showing. I will be there, as usual :smokin

the action was better in thor 2. but still a boring story. fell asleep had to rewind. fell asleep again. and it was like 4 p.m.

Where in Korea are you? I'm in Ansan near Seoul
the action was better in thor 2. but still a boring story. fell asleep had to rewind. fell asleep again. and it was like 4 p.m.

I live in Busan now. Lived in and near Seoul the past two years though. You going to go check it out at Yeongdongpo? It might be the best theater in the world I think. Was awesome tow watch Avengers there.

Yeah Thor 2 was weaksauce compared to this. Story was kinda meh. Thor 2 kinda asked you to just believe in this Aether thing or wtv it was called. I had no idea how to stop it, or what it really does. I hate when physical objects have to fight non physical objects (like some wavy black looking air Aether nonsense). The elves were sick tho to see in the theater. Looked mad realistic and evil.

I might go watch this again in IMAX 3D in a few days.

I think Avengers is filming in Seoul tomorrow.

Last edited:
I just pray that Guardians of the Galaxy was on Thor 2s level. Besides Iron Man, Phase II has been near flawless as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
I'm still kinda upset that Rudd is playing Lang as opposed to Pym. He had the perfect "I'm a super genius that experiences anxiety and hits my wife a lot" look :frown:

Filming starts March 13, 2012.
Chris Evans is back as Captain America and Anthony Mackie is casted as Falcon.

Concept art

Looks like we're getting the Winter Soldier with the cybernetic arm.

Sequels first image:
looks epic to me.....big time cap fan

I have yet to see a trailer for this for some reason :lol: but looking forward to it

at this point don't bother... just watch it all next week
you're lucky... i wish i had done that... but the anticipation got to me

IDK where you can get em but while we are on the subject a deviantart artist makes these sick mock ups that should be made irl

he has more and there is a pretty sick set of young justice ones by a different person.

I would love one as a workout hoodie but I wouldnt wear it outside.
shazam one is tough

I live in Busan now. Lived in and near Seoul the past two years though. You going to go check it out at Yeongdongpo? It might be the best theater in the world I think. Was awesome tow watch Avengers there.

I think Avengers is filming in Seoul tomorrow.
I just watched it in my town, my university that i work for gets tickets to a movie theater for $5

I do plan on re watching it in Imax.

Yea Filming starts tomorrow, but I dont think any of the stars will be here. i think it's just like reg scenes. (atleast that's what I heard)

Just bought my tickets for Thursday @ 8:15. No 3-D for me. Looking forward to finally seeing this film.

I just watched it in my town, my university that i work for gets tickets to a movie theater for $5

I do plan on re watching it in Imax.

Yea Filming starts tomorrow, but I dont think any of the stars will be here. i think it's just like reg scenes. (atleast that's what I heard)

Ah okay. I think (almost certain) that this is a photoshopped picture, but it definitely made me lol when I saw it:

View media item 888417

^ lol about to share that on my FB.

that's a typical warm day for us. load up on kimbab get some drinks and sit outside the GS25

It's crazy how they can make Cap interesting, but they can't make Thor interesting, when Thor has richer material.

Last edited:
It's crazy how they can make Cap interesting, but they can't make Thor interesting, when Thor has richer material.
I feel the exact same way.
I was never a cap fan before civil war and the first cap movie. Now im all about cap.

Thor I always liked in comics but his movie was so disappointing

Haven't seen Thor 2 yet, but I don't get the feel for the sci-fi/fantasy epic it should be. Gods, aliens, intergalactic travel, game of thrones Type society, it should be one of the best sci-fi stories told on screen.

Haven't seen Thor 2 yet, but I don't get the feel for the sci-fi/fantasy epic it should be. Gods, aliens, intergalactic travel, game of thrones Type society, it should be one of the best sci-fi stories told on screen.

MTE ... there's no good reason the Thor 2 shouldn't at least been as good as The Hobbit movies, but that flick was already leaving my memory before it was even over. The first one halfway sucked, cuz for some reason, in 2011, they had 90s Power Ranger movie special effects, and the director loved shoving the camera in people's faces. And Natalie Portman and half the Earth scenes sucked.

But if you look past alllll that :lol:, there's a seriously great movie at Thor 1's heart. The best story told in any Marvel movie. Better than IM1, better than Avengers. And between Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth, it has the best acting and best acting moments of any Marvel movie, easy. Just about every scene in the movie is memorable and kinda iconic. It just...looks like it's from 2002.

Thor: The Dark World was a step back. It made everything look nicer, like it actually belonged in the 2010s. It learned from the OGs mistakes...it made Earth less annoying, and the action better looking, and it gave everyone a few more lines and a part in the action. But it's hollow and pointless and just wheels spinning.

You know how George Lucas can't leave the originals alone, he just keeps tinkering? That's what Thor 2 is. It's a collection of all the stuff they wish they coulda put into or redone in Thor 1 in hindsight. It doesn't move anything forward. It's almost a throwaway movie tbh. And it's almost all wasted potential.

It's fun and it looks nice, and I guess a couple important things happen, but yeah. I could go on. :lol:

Last edited:
the action in WINTER SOLIDER is :pimp: wished Thor had memorable fight scenes, they all been weak.

WINTER SOLIDER is a beast :x

the action in WINTER SOLIDER is :pimp: wished Thor had memorable fight scenes, they all been weak.

WINTER SOLIDER is a beast :x

Ah, that's what it is! Thor had to fight against wind...instead of a real enemy. His fight scenes never make sense. They are way too deliberate and not spontaneous in the moment. At the same time, for someone so powerful he seems to suck at fighting. He just tries to smash everything and either gets tricked or dominated. For allegedly one of the best warriors he has such a weaksauce mentality when it comes to the depth of being a soldier, or the intelligence of being a would be king. His greatest dilemma is being in love with a mortal? What sort of Star Wars 3 weaksauce thing is that. Makes him seem like a teenager; that he'd put one women over the fate of the universe. No build up in their love. Just all of a sudden he is in mad love with her...but can't bring her up to his realm to smash until she becomes sick? Just doesn't make sense.

Mr.ONegative You really think Thor 1 was the best story told???

Ironman 1 and Cap 1 are tied for me. and that's only because they introduced how both came to their powers very well and efficiently. I prefer cap because I think the fight scenes were better.

someone one mentioned how cap 1 should of showed more accuracy of WW1 and stuff. I dont think so. it wasn't a story about that it was a story about cap.

Back
Top Bottom