CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

Falcon has been really impressive in the previews, can't wait to see him on screen with IronMan in Avengers 2 :pimp:

I doubt Falcon will be prominent in the Avengers 2. There was barely any screen time for Hawkeye the last movie, and we're adding more characters this time around (quicksilver, scarlet witch).

Barely? Hawkeye was in the very beginning before everyone. He was manipulated by loki. He had all that on screen time when he invaded the helicarrier, he had the fight scene with black widow, he had the scene where he remembers who he was and he was in the final battle. He had a lot of on screen time.

Compared to the other regulars his character wasn't as prominent. I thought it was common knowledge that Jeremy Renner wasn't happy with his role in he last movie.

*edit*

I don't blame him either. His character definitely got the shaft. He had the least interaction with the other heroes and spent most of his time under mind control lol...

Last edited:
Least prominent. Yes but as for screen time he had more than a fair amount. Black widow got the shaft when it came to screen time

Barely? Hawkeye was in the very beginning before everyone. He was manipulated by loki. He had all that on screen time when he invaded the helicarrier, he had the fight scene with black widow, he had the scene where he remembers who he was and he was in the final battle. He had a lot of on screen time.

Compared to the other regulars his character wasn't as prominent. I thought it was common knowledge that Jeremy Renner wasn't happy with his role in he last movie.

*edit*

I don't blame him either. His character definitely got the shaft. He had the least interaction with the other heroes and spent most of his time under mind control lol...
either way he should just shut up and take the check
like who the hell even cares about hawkeye
when compared to watching hulk smash
thor being thor
iron man 1 liners
cap awkwardness
and scarlette's bewbs

i swear the previews make this seem like a bourne/bond/mission impossible hybrid :lol:
but i aint eem mad

Cobie Smulders/Scar Johannsen AND Emily Vancamp. People seem to forget she's in the movie too lol. Captain America is a lucky guy.

saw this last night (I live in Korea)
This movie has raised the bar for not only Marvel movies, but all action movies.

I was never a comic Captain America fan, the first movie I liked a lot because of the balance of story and action.
The action in this was kicked up 10 fold!
and the story is still just as good.

And NT Famb.
Scarlett Jo is by far the sexiest woman on this entire planet.
Emily Vancamp is super sexy too.
Cobie isn't in it much but the scenes she is, her suit does her body justice.

The winter soldier was an absolute beast. Cap has even more respect for me. even Fury does his thing.
Falcon was portrayed perfectly.

The ending credits were meh. one we already know kind of. and the 2nd wasn't much.

but everything about this movie was great.

some name drops. You guys will def enjoy

Sucks I'll be away in NC next week for a business trip. I guess I may have to see if there's any theaters around me with an 8pm showing and just catch it myself on the low.

I thought the end credits were the best in phase 2 and some of the better ones overall. Better than cap 1s and one other phase 1 movie who idk which the post credit scene belonged to.

Surprised no one said anything about how truly menacing the winter soldier is. My god. :wow:

Edit: NVM you did touch on winter soldier.

Last edited:
I thought the end credits were the best in phase 2 and some of the better ones overall. Better than cap 1s and one other phase 1 movie who idk which the post credit scene belonged to.

Surprised no one said anything about how truly menacing the winter soldier is. My god. :wow:

Edit: NVM you did touch on winter soldier.

i think the best after credit scenes in movies had to be Thanos, and when we saw thors hammer! (even though the first thor movie was horrible imo)

This one was just kind of uneventful

here is the after credit scene SPOILER SPOILER DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
1st after credit scene. is them showing quick silver and scarlett witch locked up as young kids. and the 2nd division of hydra planning to use them ....

2ND AFTER credit scene
is just winter soldier looking at his picture at the captain america memorial to learn who he is (was like 10 secs long)

The 2nd one could mean something for later but nothing right now.

Last edited:
I know people be having the CBM blinders on and I didn't like the first.
So I'm trying to keep my expectations way low.
...but mannnnnnnn....I badly wanna see this.

Last edited:
@Tdogg2k

shoutouts for using spoilers 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

tempted to click it... 

Back
Top Bottom