CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

:lol: I saw that people were loving it on twitter then I remembered people people clamoring about IM3 on twitter too when the screenings started.

I still think this will be much better than IM3 though.

Yeah, in hindsight, I should've been able to tell before watching IM3 there'd be a lot of forced humor. Nothing at all, seems funny with this one. Out of all the comic book movies released so far, I'm feeling like this one has a similar vibe to The Dark Knight. From what I've seen in trailers, at least.

Last edited:
A better explanation than the quoted spoiler

Also it has been confirmed that Joss Whedon directed the first post credit scene

Damn I wanna see their ******* costumes

Last edited:
The thing is the post credit scene is kind of obvious, especially if you've been following the thread.

My body (and my heart) is ready :wow:

Scarlett :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
^Wait.... what?
nerd.gif

I wanna get into one of these early screenings in LA.

If anyone knows how hit a brotha up :pimp:

^Wait.... what?:nerd:

The post credit scene. It is in the spoilers. Also in the video a few post above yours. If you have been paying attention to the thread it is hardly even a spoiler. Its been discussed since the description of 1 was leaked a while back and we were blatantly talking about it and the other teases exactly what we all guessed would happen

^Wait.... what?
nerd.gif
The post credit scene. It is in the spoilers. Also in the video a few post above yours. If you have been paying attention to the thread it is hardly even a spoiler. Its been discussed since the description of 1 was leaked a while back and we were blatantly talking about it and the other teases exactly what we all guessed would happen
Thank you for the clarification.

Will continue not clicking on spoilers in an effort not to be spoiled and going into the movie white as snow.

Is it safe to assume that you will continue discussing spoilers using the spoiler feature? 

Otherwise, I get it and will check back in after the movie releases I guess 
ohwell.gif

Sorry if I offended you somehow.

Be well

Last edited:
At least it's confirmed she's still in the movie :lol: Haven't seen pics or vid of her from the movie since she was cast.

So there's going to be 2 extra scenes at the end? I hate having to wait for the very last scene. Always have to go to the bathroom after a movie.

Will continue not clicking on spoilers in an effort not to be spoiled and going into the movie white as snow.

Is it safe to assume that you will continue discussing spoilers using the spoiler feature? 

Otherwise, I get it and will check back in after the movie releases I guess :\

Be well

We will. I was just trying to clarify since you asked

So there's going to be 2 extra scenes at the end? I hate having to wait for the very last scene. Always have to go to the bathroom after a movie.

Yup. Well the mid credit scene is the one everyone is anticipating. If you have to pee, you should pee between the mid credit scene and the end credit scene. The time lapse between those two in Thor TDW was :x

Last edited:

Otherwise, I get it and will check back in after the movie releases I guess 
ohwell.gif

Be well
We will. I was just trying to clarify since you asked
Yup. Well the mid credit scene is the one everyone is anticipating. If you have to pee, you should pee between the mid credit scene and the end credit scene. The time lapse between those two in Thor TDW was
sick.gif
For sure thanks man and thanks for the other thing 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I was just gonna say that, the time between the mid credit scene and end credit scene is enough to run to the bathroom real quick.

And I'm sure the mid credit scene will have more substance than the end credit scene anyways.

It's cool

Yah. I figure they know most people do not know to sit for two so they have the more significant one first.

I was almost the only one who saw the second end credit scene after TDW. There was a family next to me and I told them that there is a second scene if they wanted to wait for it. It took so long they were impatient. Dude said "are you sure it's coming" I said yah. Took forever. Dude said "Not bad, at least we know there is a third one coming"

Back
Top Bottom