CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

honestly I don't see how people didn't like the first one.
for a marvel movie (and movie in general)
You got his history. how it started out. You got how he use to be as a soldier in the war .
pretty girls
and you got the present .
very well balanced movie.

You got his history. how it started out. You got how he use to be as a soldier in the war .
pretty girls

at first i didnt like the first one cuz i i was expecting Cap to be a straight badass fighter alpha male dude.

and what i got was a montage.

Last edited:
i think the best after credit scenes in movies had to be Thanos, and when we saw thors hammer! (even though the first thor movie was horrible imo)

This one was just kind of uneventful

here is the after credit scene SPOILER SPOILER DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
1st after credit scene. is them showing quick silver and scarlett witch locked up as young kids. and the 2nd division of hydra planning to use them ....

2ND AFTER credit scene
is just winter soldier looking at his picture at the captain america memorial to learn who he is (was like 10 secs long)

The 2nd one could mean something for later but nothing right now.

The top 3, in any order, are the 2 you mentioned as well as the one where Loki talks to the professor in the reflection

Last edited:
saw this last night (I live in Korea)
This movie has raised the bar for not only Marvel movies, but all action movies.

I was never a comic Captain America fan, the first movie I liked a lot because of the balance of story and action.
The action in this was kicked up 10 fold!
and the story is still just as good.

And NT Famb.
Scarlett Jo is by far the sexiest woman on this entire planet.
Emily Vancamp is super sexy too.
Cobie isn't in it much but the scenes she is, her suit does her body justice.

The winter soldier was an absolute beast. Cap has even more respect for me. even Fury does his thing.
Falcon was portrayed perfectly.

The ending credits were meh. one we already know kind of. and the 2nd wasn't much.

but everything about this movie was great.

some name drops. You guys will def enjoy

All of this.
Was able to catch an early screening of the movie this past week and was completely blown away by it. I'll be catching another early screening this upcoming Wednesday and I'll be at the midnight release as well. Liked the movie that much. I can see why Marvel gave them the green light for Cap 3 right off the bat. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If Winter Soldier can be on TDKR Bane status. I'll be happy. He's the main reason I'm seeing this.

Last edited:
If Winter Soldier can be on TDKR Bane status. I'll be happy. He's the main reason I'm seeing this.

After seeing this movie the list of people I thought could beat Winter Soldier shortened drastically. Again I aint a fan of the Cap comics but still....

tbt he is the main reason anyone should see this movie.

Last edited:
how do people get early screening passes?
is there an email listing or somethign?:nerd:

They gave some away through their facebook page. There are usually promotions in certain areas too that you can win through radio stations or different contests online. Following comic book forums like SHHs helps too.

This movie worth seeing in 3D?
honestly I dont think it is but then again im not a fan of 3D
only movie that was worth it in 3d was transformers.

Yeah the only movie I've liked in 3D so far have been Avatar and Toy Story 3. I'll likely just go 2D and use the few bucks I save and get some red vines.

I posted this earlier but Marvel had this app to download on your phone. The top 10 cities who did whatever it was the app asked for would have a chance to buy early tickets. It popped up on facebook and you had like a split second to buy the tickets.

There are actual screener sites out there that you sign up for and you get passes to local theaters that screen the movie. I have two coworkers who get me passes all the time. I don't know what the site is, but surely a google search should help locate a legit one. The passes are emailed to you, then you print them off.

We thought we had a screening for tonight, but turns out its Monday instead. So hopefully I can get in there.

pretty girls
Rushed and bad pacing imo. So much left out. Movie didn't really paint Cap as the WW2 hero he really is. Didn't really cover WW2 all that well either.

Just watched thor 2. Im sorry but both thors were terrible. Captain smashes this movie in every single way.
Im also pissed chris evans guest appearance was wasted on that movie. Didnt he only sign up for 6 so that would make 4 now.

Just watched thor 2. Im sorry but both thors were terrible. Captain smashes this movie in every single way.
Im also pissed chris evans guest appearance was wasted on that movie. Didnt he only sign up for 6 so that would make 4 now.

I loved both Thor movies. But Cap's appearance in Thor 2 didn't count towards his movie contract. Marvel just approached him to do the cameo as an added bonus.

oh thank goodness.
and someone tell me the allure to Thor . i still dont understand

Back
Top Bottom