CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

Last edited:
That was the first thing I said in the Avengers thread and dudes were not trying to hear it.
laugh.gif
i remember watchin the beginning at the theater and was worrying. i was like "woooooooowwww, this isnt going so well so far"

the scene when loki arrives at the base was executed poorly.

This is the second longest Marvel movie to date. It clocks in at 2 hours and 16 minutes. I'd post the source, but yeah.
thats awesome

i hate paying for movies that are under 2 hours.

thor 2 clocks in at 1 hour 52 mins including ALL of the credits/postcredits scenes

i dont know why all thors movies seem like commercials to me.

as long as man of steel seems, the credits roll at only 2 hours 13 mins.

The title of this movie makes no sense to me now that I know who The Winter Soldier is. When the title first surfaced I thought TWS was another name for Cap, I see now that it's the villain. So.the movie title is just two names...TWS is isn't a qualifier.

Seems kind of silly.

The title of this movie makes no sense to me now that I know who The Winter Soldier is. When the title first surfaced I thought TWS was another name for Cap, I see now that it's the villain. So.the movie title is just two names...TWS is isn't a qualifier.

Seems kind of silly.

Would you have preferred "Rise of the Winter Soldier" or something? Or just Cap 2?

Yes that would have made more sense to me. Like imagine if movie titles were just the hero and villain names. The Dark Knight would be "Batman: Joker" Matrix Revolutions would be "Neo: Agent Smith" etc...

It just seems like an odd title to me as far as movie titles go. I am excited though. The Winter Soldier seems like he'd make a great villain.

Last edited:
That was the first thing I said in the Avengers thread and dudes were not trying to hear it. :lol:

i remember watchin the beginning at the theater and was worrying. i was like "woooooooowwww, this isnt going so well so far"

the scene when loki arrives at the base was executed poorly.

Every scene with Loki before the Thor-Iron Man fight felt like leftover X3 trash. :smh:

Til then, the movie was the SHIELD show level :rolleyes, just with more cgi.

And yeah, it gets better after, but that's like....1/3 of the movie.

Glad they changed the wings. Wasnt feeling the old ones. These are bomb!
View media item 826100That was the first thing I said in the Avengers thread and dudes were not trying to hear it. :lol:
opposite for me. Didnt like the movie the first time I watched it. Gave it a second chance and loved it. There was a lot of confusion on the beginning for me.

Last edited:
I dont know much about Falcon but at first I questioned it because it looks like Falcon is supposed to be huge and command a presence but I **** with this iteration of him

Avengers and mediocre in the same sentence? :stoneface:

Because seeing Hulk and Thor fight in a movie has been done before

scar jo is preggo!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smh:

Avengers and mediocre in the same sentence? :stoneface:

Because seeing Hulk and Thor fight in a movie has been done before

The whole deal about shield using hydra tech should of just been deleted from the movie. The whole trying to turn them against each other thing came off as an after thought and should of been done better or not at all. That would of made it a LOT better.

But anyway, this movie looks much better than the first

Last edited:
So what do you guys think are the odds that Redford is actually Red Skull?

Back
Top Bottom