CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

I remember that one and yeah, that was one of my favorite cartoons ever but it was just horribly handled since the first season that I knew it wouldn't last. I was gonna try to catch up the new Avengers Assemble one yesterday when I was snowed in but just didn't bother and just caught up on Arrow instead. Have you been watching that one?

^ i havent.. having all the episodes up on netflix was great..

watched all the episodes of avengers earth's mightiest heroes in like 2-3 days

Haven't been keeping up with Arrow, I kind of started getting tired of the way CW story telling or their style of shooting after about the 7th-8th season of Smallville. Their format is just not something I am feeling right now but I have been hearing really good things and Deathstroke is simply one of my favorites.

I'll probably wait until the season ends (been staying out of spoilers) and then watch them all in one weekend.

I think the pattern on Thor's sleeves would work. Wish they'd bring those back consistently for though too.

I didn't hate the Avengers Cap suit as much and I do feel even for WW2 the Cap one was doing a little too much

View media item 802756

There's a compromise in there and not the new costume in the comics. Go without the turtle neck for sure.

I don't really see how incorporating chain mail would do anything other than to satisfy some people and can't really think of a way it wouldn't look silly in the real world. I think the star spangled costume in TFA was gonna be their only nod to the actual comic look, especially since they're just redesigned his costume recently. I actually do prefer the modern "honeycomb" look to the old chainmail one. If SuperHero Beatdown can make something that look this decent with a small budget, I'm sure Marvel can make it look even better.
a better version of this works for me.. as was mentioned above, some light armor that is bullet proof.. no helmet and no utility belt (or at least not as pronounced as it is now)

the helmet serves no purpose.. and everyone else is pretty much out there

stark admitted to being iron man in the 1st movie.. BW has no mask, same for hawkeye.. thor doesnt wear a helmet

then there is banner

Last edited:
This whole Marvel Universe movie series has been done pretty well imo. I'm not a Marvel comic book enthusiast as a lot of other people are but I like where they're going w/ it. My wife is upset about Guardians of the Galaxy b/c she doesn't wanna "have to learn all new characters" :lol:

Can only imagine how other series of superhero films would've turned out w/ this much effort in them.

^There has literally been a video explaining the characters popping up on youtube every week since the movie was announced. It would take like 15 mins of her time

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

Did winter have the goggles in the comics? Them goggles look overboard to me.

Cobie could get it :evil:

She was my second choice for Wonder Woman. But you know how DC is :smh:

This is the second longest Marvel movie to date. It clocks in at 2 hours and 16 minutes. I'd post the source, but yeah.

yeah I think he'll have that paint around his eyes when he removes his goggles/mask.

Last edited:
Because he had a different wing in the other pics/international poster. Seems like a quick change-up/evolution for his wings but one is probably a prototype?

Hopefully the red will be the final one and they keep it or add some more red overall in future films.

Back
Top Bottom