CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

They should have done something at the end with Kingsley pulling a "the greatest trick the devil ever pulled.." Type deal and he really was the mandarin all along

They could've but by the end of the film I felt like I had been mind ****** so much I wouldn't have even cared. I mean I had just saw pepper turn super saiyan. My tolerance was at zero :stoneface:

There's just no way this won't be my favorite movie of 2014.

From what I gathered, WS commits some assassination (probably on a high ranking SHIELD officer or in the American gov't), BW tells Cap about WS cuz he's curious, then WS goes after Fury and he gets hurt real bad while Cap couldn't do much to stop it and is basically taken out of the game, I'm guessing moles within SHIELD, Cap teams up with Falcon and they go to work along with BW to take out this enemy which is probably Redford's character.

In the comics doesn't the red skull have something to do with the creation of the winter soldier??? :nerd:

Every still, poster, trailer of this film hasn't disappointed. The first Cap film by Joe Johnston is my 3rd favorite Marvel film (behind Iron Man and The Avengers), and I hope this lives up to the hype.

In the comics doesn't the red skull have something to do with the creation of the winter soldier??? :nerd:
It was all the Russians last I remember. If anything Red Skull was involved it was the Russian one most likely. He did assassinate the OG Red Skill in a story though.

Classic storyline, integral character being introduced, legendary actor added. Like Iron Man 3.
You know Shane Black isn't directing Cap 2 right?

Most of the IM movies were lets pick an IM enemy, make sure there's a few action scenes and improvise the entire rest.

The more money it made the less cohesive it became as a superhero movie.

Last edited:
Classic storyline, integral character being introduced, legendary actor added. Like Iron Man 3.

Most of the IM movies were lets pick an IM enemy, make sure there's a few action scenes and improvise the entire rest.

I always thought it was more or less what marvel was doing and interfering
I believe that's what the first im director said

It was at the very beginning of the game, but it was just a teaser and said go to the website for the full trailer.

I always thought it was more or less what marvel was doing and interfering
I believe that's what the first im director said
Maybe for the first director, Jon Favreau, who Marvel just gave the job cuz he was willing to do it given there was no guarantee Iron Man would be a hit since he wasn't well known to ppl with light knowledge on comic superheroes so yeah he probably had a vision and they interfered possibly but the movie ended up great in the end and Favreau directed IM2 and showed up for 3 but Shane Black did 3 by himself and we didn't hear those complaints.

I think the main problem was the constant changing of screen writers but what I was mainly focusing on was IM3 since going off what Cheadle and RDJR say they really were just improvising throughout. Plus the set up mentioned was all IM3 in comparison to Cap 2.

This will definitely be on the same level as IM1, TDW, and Avengers. I really enjoyed the first one despite not caring for Cap but this looks :wow:

Cap 3 is already greenlit just to show you how confident they feel about this. Only question now is what will Cap 3 be about since they skipped straight to the only memorable cap story.

Interested to see how they showcase Falcon. I was never a big fan of his in the comics, but I'm holding out hope that he isn't just Cap's sidekick here.

Back
Top Bottom