can you troll in real life?

trolling people in basketball/sports
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Talking to my friend loudly, "Hey man, I'm kinda new here.  Do you know how to play this game?"

Defender- "I'm guardin this dude!"

Me- "Take it easy on me, man"  *Scores 5 straight baskets
looks at defender...

1261203061213.jpg

trolling people in basketball/sports
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Talking to my friend loudly, "Hey man, I'm kinda new here.  Do you know how to play this game?"

Defender- "I'm guardin this dude!"

Me- "Take it easy on me, man"  *Scores 5 straight baskets
looks at defender...

1261203061213.jpg

You know those extra militant/anti white/ anti U.S. people who you might actually agree with on some issues, but because of their extreme statements you get mad?

I always troll my friend's room mate. Dude is from El Salvador and is from a family of illegal immigrants and is anti white people to the max, so in return I make racist/ignorant as hell comments towards illegal immigrants in front of him. Dude didn't say anything in real life but started spamming my FB wall posts calling me ignorant, Uncle Tom, etc, and then proceeded to delete me off FB
laugh.gif

You know those extra militant/anti white/ anti U.S. people who you might actually agree with on some issues, but because of their extreme statements you get mad?

I always troll my friend's room mate. Dude is from El Salvador and is from a family of illegal immigrants and is anti white people to the max, so in return I make racist/ignorant as hell comments towards illegal immigrants in front of him. Dude didn't say anything in real life but started spamming my FB wall posts calling me ignorant, Uncle Tom, etc, and then proceeded to delete me off FB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

If you've ever worked in an office with cubicles, so surely know the answer is YES.

Office trolls are the worst because there is no Ignore Button in real life.

roll.gif

I love trolling people at work. 

Some folks are way too serious. Have some fun. 

Originally Posted by goukiteg

If you've ever worked in an office with cubicles, so surely know the answer is YES.

Office trolls are the worst because there is no Ignore Button in real life.

roll.gif

I love trolling people at work. 

Some folks are way too serious. Have some fun. 

Chick was trolling on me in my Bio class.
I dunno if it was her way of tryna get at me or something but she was texting me some racist %$@+. Said she was stalking me..

After that in class she hit me with the "it was a joke maann"

I looked at her with the strongest
indifferent.gif
and told her "man.. thats some real life alien %$@+.."

Chick was trolling on me in my Bio class.
I dunno if it was her way of tryna get at me or something but she was texting me some racist %$@+. Said she was stalking me..

After that in class she hit me with the "it was a joke maann"

I looked at her with the strongest
indifferent.gif
and told her "man.. thats some real life alien %$@+.."

Back
Top Bottom