can you troll in real life?

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

cause this guy at the bar was really weird but i dont know if it was an act or for serious

just make up some story about how you smashed some chick who was supposed to be on her way to the airport and tell NT your friends all about it in a convoluted manner..
oh wait. 

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

cause this guy at the bar was really weird but i dont know if it was an act or for serious

just make up some story about how you smashed some chick who was supposed to be on her way to the airport and tell NT your friends all about it in a convoluted manner..
oh wait. 

Originally Posted by cartune

Of course

laugh.gif

If you've ever worked in an office with cubicles, so surely know the answer is YES.

Office trolls are the worst because there is no Ignore Button in real life.

If you've ever worked in an office with cubicles, so surely know the answer is YES.

Office trolls are the worst because there is no Ignore Button in real life.

yeah

38 Ways To Win An Argument—Arthur Schopenhauer

"for all of you who have ever been involved in an online debate in any way, Arthur Schopenhauer’s “38 Ways To Win An Argument

yeah

38 Ways To Win An Argument—Arthur Schopenhauer

"for all of you who have ever been involved in an online debate in any way, Arthur Schopenhauer’s “38 Ways To Win An Argument

I used to troll random ppl back in my freshman year of HS. For instance when I would stand next to somebody I would copy exactly what they were doing. It was always hard trying not to laugh and act as if I don't see them. This dude from my HS made a video on youtube back in 06 and he was trolling big time. This is back when getting hyphy was cool and all that. What he did was dance in front of ppl. That's it. People would be walking to class and dude would just get in their face and start dancing giving them the thizz face and all that.

I used to troll random ppl back in my freshman year of HS. For instance when I would stand next to somebody I would copy exactly what they were doing. It was always hard trying not to laugh and act as if I don't see them. This dude from my HS made a video on youtube back in 06 and he was trolling big time. This is back when getting hyphy was cool and all that. What he did was dance in front of ppl. That's it. People would be walking to class and dude would just get in their face and start dancing giving them the thizz face and all that.

Back
Top Bottom