can you troll in real life?

yea i do it all the time to idiots.  if a dude is saying something wild and is dead serious the troll in me comes out. 

yea i do it all the time to idiots.  if a dude is saying something wild and is dead serious the troll in me comes out. 

i have a friend who purposely goes to this beauty salon to get his haircut, just so he can listen to women
talk about their relationships. Then he would try to sell them these random dresses he boosted off this macy
truck back in like 04

i have a friend who purposely goes to this beauty salon to get his haircut, just so he can listen to women
talk about their relationships. Then he would try to sell them these random dresses he boosted off this macy
truck back in like 04

Basedgod trolling on chat roulette 
roll.gif

My friend does. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Call it pranks but to me it is trolling.

stuff he does/has done:
-Themed Thursdays: Decided to dress randomly every Thursday during this senior year. The best one had to be Injury Thursday; He wore a boot on his foot, wore a sling, and walked around with crutches. People asked him what happened
laugh.gif
. Whenever he approached a large group of people in the hallways, he'd charge into them and flail with his crutches and scream as loud as he could. People he did that to were heated the entire day.
laugh.gif

-Draws penises everywhere. Best penis illustration ever was sophomore year when our chemistry teacher had us make these t-shirts with an illustration of an element being used on them for extra credit on the exam. He decided to use titanium for the shirt and drew a "rocket ship blasting off" which pretty much looked like a penis with the smoke as the balls. To show an example of a "cool" t-shirt, our teacher shared it in front of our class (friend wasn't in it) as an example of a "rocket ship" and me and my other friend were like 
eek.gif
roll.gif
for a good three minutes. She realized what it was later.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Trolled our communications technology teacher freshman year everyday by unplugging all the wires from every computer and somehow crashed the teacher's network once because he sent like a thousand documents to the "in-drive" of the network.
laugh.gif
My friend was his nemesis yet the teacher didn't do +#++ against him.

-Once went on a mission to unplug all the local wireless routers in our high school; they didn't figure out what was wrong for two days.
laugh.gif

My friend does. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Call it pranks but to me it is trolling.

stuff he does/has done:
-Themed Thursdays: Decided to dress randomly every Thursday during this senior year. The best one had to be Injury Thursday; He wore a boot on his foot, wore a sling, and walked around with crutches. People asked him what happened
laugh.gif
. Whenever he approached a large group of people in the hallways, he'd charge into them and flail with his crutches and scream as loud as he could. People he did that to were heated the entire day.
laugh.gif

-Draws penises everywhere. Best penis illustration ever was sophomore year when our chemistry teacher had us make these t-shirts with an illustration of an element being used on them for extra credit on the exam. He decided to use titanium for the shirt and drew a "rocket ship blasting off" which pretty much looked like a penis with the smoke as the balls. To show an example of a "cool" t-shirt, our teacher shared it in front of our class (friend wasn't in it) as an example of a "rocket ship" and me and my other friend were like 
eek.gif
roll.gif
for a good three minutes. She realized what it was later.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Trolled our communications technology teacher freshman year everyday by unplugging all the wires from every computer and somehow crashed the teacher's network once because he sent like a thousand documents to the "in-drive" of the network.
laugh.gif
My friend was his nemesis yet the teacher didn't do +#++ against him.

-Once went on a mission to unplug all the local wireless routers in our high school; they didn't figure out what was wrong for two days.
laugh.gif

I was checking out at the grocery store the other day and a dude in line behind me was kind've bouncing back and forth and getting pretty close to my personal space, like he was in a hurry.  When I gave the cashier my preferred card # she had to punch it in twice and he let out a huge sigh.  So I trolled him by taking FOREVER when paying with my debit card, and asking the cashier about some cookies they had in a basket at her station. Nobody was behind him in line, I could tell he was
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I was checking out at the grocery store the other day and a dude in line behind me was kind've bouncing back and forth and getting pretty close to my personal space, like he was in a hurry.  When I gave the cashier my preferred card # she had to punch it in twice and he let out a huge sigh.  So I trolled him by taking FOREVER when paying with my debit card, and asking the cashier about some cookies they had in a basket at her station. Nobody was behind him in line, I could tell he was
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom