can you the spend the rest of your life with one person?

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Naw, I think getting married is asinine since you're asking so much from someone you barely know to spend the rest of their lives with you. Which stats have proven doesn't happen to often. Besides staying with that person would get so boring no matter how much you love them. As Chris Rock says you can be single and lonely or you can be married and fricking bored. I'm going solo until my time's done.

My God, how old are you?

...and what do you mean "someone you barely know"? You plan on gettin a mail-order bride or somethin?

As far as being bored, hardly...that's whatever you make it.

pretty gf x beautiful qualities/personality + likes other girls = WIN

Everything can become mundane & redundant if u let it.

pretty gf x beautiful qualities/personality + likes other girls = WIN

Everything can become mundane & redundant if u let it.

I believe you can. If you honestly love that person you should be able to envision yourself with them & only them.

Plus I think that 80/20 rule applies.

I believe you can. If you honestly love that person you should be able to envision yourself with them & only them.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

you have to ask yourself 2 questions

#1. Am i saying this because its hard to be faithfull

or

#2. Am i saying this because i dont see myself with one person forever

Trust me i was in that same mind set, for both questions.... i even made a thread about it on here about Marriage, and some NT'ers gave me some good advice, and i have been running with it since, and i can say that i can pass on some good advice to you.

The cheating thing.... its natural, you will NEVER not find someone else attractive... its just natural... It take you being able to understand what your relationship is worth. Dont narrow that down to just the cheating issue... everything in life has a consequence, so before you do something, and your worse case scenario is your girl leaving you.... can you be ok with not ever being with your girl again... or hurting her to the point that the trust in the relationship is forever damaged. If you can, then do your thing (You dont really care about your girl btw if you do) if not, then it will be "easier" to just look at all the chicks, and not proceed to cheat

(my vice, is that i am a natural cheat/flirt/player... so its hard to go out, see chicks, and just not say anything... its probably wrong, but i do harmless talking with chicks when im out, its like my anti-drug lol... but i would never take it further than small talk.... its just my way of coping with the retirement of my former life)

second part of it is the beign with one person your whole life... I also had an issue with this... me and my wife where at odds about alot of stuff, she bickered and complained about stuff i did, and what i did with my freetime, etc... and vice versa....and it didnt happen over night, but i put the effort into our relationship to keep it new. We do alot together, and we have both learned to accept what each other likes/dislikes, and rock with it (i am going to get dragged to see Twilight next week i just know it
tired.gif
)

but it really comes down to your girl...me and my wife are really good friends first. We can sit and laugh and make jokes and just enjoy being in each others company, there is times when we are annoyed with each other from being around each other all the time, but its not often... and when that happens we just do our own thing liek hang out with friends, or just give the other space.

the "One" you spend the rest of your life with is more unique odds than hitting the lotto... so it just may be that you havent met that right chick, if you have to question if you can.... than its not the right one.

Good post Infyrno.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

you have to ask yourself 2 questions

#1. Am i saying this because its hard to be faithfull

or

#2. Am i saying this because i dont see myself with one person forever

Trust me i was in that same mind set, for both questions.... i even made a thread about it on here about Marriage, and some NT'ers gave me some good advice, and i have been running with it since, and i can say that i can pass on some good advice to you.

The cheating thing.... its natural, you will NEVER not find someone else attractive... its just natural... It take you being able to understand what your relationship is worth. Dont narrow that down to just the cheating issue... everything in life has a consequence, so before you do something, and your worse case scenario is your girl leaving you.... can you be ok with not ever being with your girl again... or hurting her to the point that the trust in the relationship is forever damaged. If you can, then do your thing (You dont really care about your girl btw if you do) if not, then it will be "easier" to just look at all the chicks, and not proceed to cheat

(my vice, is that i am a natural cheat/flirt/player... so its hard to go out, see chicks, and just not say anything... its probably wrong, but i do harmless talking with chicks when im out, its like my anti-drug lol... but i would never take it further than small talk.... its just my way of coping with the retirement of my former life)

second part of it is the beign with one person your whole life... I also had an issue with this... me and my wife where at odds about alot of stuff, she bickered and complained about stuff i did, and what i did with my freetime, etc... and vice versa....and it didnt happen over night, but i put the effort into our relationship to keep it new. We do alot together, and we have both learned to accept what each other likes/dislikes, and rock with it (i am going to get dragged to see Twilight next week i just know it
tired.gif
)

but it really comes down to your girl...me and my wife are really good friends first. We can sit and laugh and make jokes and just enjoy being in each others company, there is times when we are annoyed with each other from being around each other all the time, but its not often... and when that happens we just do our own thing liek hang out with friends, or just give the other space.

the "One" you spend the rest of your life with is more unique odds than hitting the lotto... so it just may be that you havent met that right chick, if you have to question if you can.... than its not the right one.

Good post Infyrno.

been with my girl 3+ years, i just think like, i found the perfect girl for me since 99.6% are freakin and I found one who is not, I gotta keep her, these other girls don't even cross my mind... im lyin, its still a few i wouldnt mind hittin up but not at the risk of losin what i got, she is truly ride or die for me, there is no way im messin this up...

been with my girl 3+ years, i just think like, i found the perfect girl for me since 99.6% are freakin and I found one who is not, I gotta keep her, these other girls don't even cross my mind... im lyin, its still a few i wouldnt mind hittin up but not at the risk of losin what i got, she is truly ride or die for me, there is no way im messin this up...

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Why do you think that is true? I should be asking how do you think that is true. I see holes in that logic.

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Why do you think that is true? I should be asking how do you think that is true. I see holes in that logic.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

same with women..........you can have that car you love but that feelin of gettin in a new ride..........

woman...........you can love that woman...................but man to man.................that new P

she might not even have a fatter (#+ than your chick but at the end of the day man....................that rush

it just stimulates the senses

100% FACT
pimp.gif
.that rush is the greatest thing ever.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

same with women..........you can have that car you love but that feelin of gettin in a new ride..........

woman...........you can love that woman...................but man to man.................that new P

she might not even have a fatter (#+ than your chick but at the end of the day man....................that rush

it just stimulates the senses

100% FACT
pimp.gif
.that rush is the greatest thing ever.

just think of it this way.. how would you feel if she cheats on you?

I believe "What goes around comes around" and that's keeping me faithful.

just think of it this way.. how would you feel if she cheats on you?

I believe "What goes around comes around" and that's keeping me faithful.

Back
Top Bottom