can you the spend the rest of your life with one person?

I think if people were able to see all the germs that come with a promiscuous lifestyle, they would stay with one woman for the hygiene and safe sex. Plus sex ain't the only thing going on inside a cooch. Somebody has come through there eventually whether it's full of trash, or it's nice and clean. Literally effin up the future with this overall I don't care attitude that society allows.

I think if people were able to see all the germs that come with a promiscuous lifestyle, they would stay with one woman for the hygiene and safe sex. Plus sex ain't the only thing going on inside a cooch. Somebody has come through there eventually whether it's full of trash, or it's nice and clean. Literally effin up the future with this overall I don't care attitude that society allows.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man I blame society for forcing the ideal that men have to be monogamous. That just goes against our very nature as MALES.

So, it appears as though you've been drinkin the same Kool-Aid as a lot of others...

Personally, I dont believe any of that BS...I think it's just a convenient excuse to run around and !*## whoever and become a future Maury candidate. IDK about ya'll, but the females I know are just as gutter as the men, so if ya'll think ya'll have hit a lot of females, trust me...she's been with a LOT of dudes. Run around burnin if you want to...that's one road I'd much rather not travel down.
Every other male in the wild seems to suffer from this "issue" as well though.
laugh.gif
. Hit and dash.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much! It's just one of those things were ya'll will have to see with time...things will change; trust me...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man I blame society for forcing the ideal that men have to be monogamous. That just goes against our very nature as MALES.

So, it appears as though you've been drinkin the same Kool-Aid as a lot of others...

Personally, I dont believe any of that BS...I think it's just a convenient excuse to run around and !*## whoever and become a future Maury candidate. IDK about ya'll, but the females I know are just as gutter as the men, so if ya'll think ya'll have hit a lot of females, trust me...she's been with a LOT of dudes. Run around burnin if you want to...that's one road I'd much rather not travel down.
Every other male in the wild seems to suffer from this "issue" as well though.
laugh.gif
. Hit and dash.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much! It's just one of those things were ya'll will have to see with time...things will change; trust me...

imo you really do have to find that "one" to end your life on a moderately happy note. honestly if you look at all the older couples...in our lives, they are not smashing...whether its each other or anyone else for that matter. This goes to show you that the sex will fade eventually and after that all you are left with is the company of that person. From there I believe that there is one person that can fill that emotional void for people. You know that they are always there, will change your diaper, cook you dinner, pop your back pimples, and scrub your balls when you're too old to lift them. I have heard this from countless older men who used to be str8 man-@#$%+$ back in their heyday. my father included. all of them are now miserable. countless vag notches on their belt but miserable because they didnt find that one...and if they did they effed it up.

generations these days do not see the big picture. or could even conceptualize this which is why there are topics such as this. Granted you will get tired of each other from time to time. but over the course of the relationship you will learn when that time comes and how you overcome it. like the other dude said about him and his wife...they chill with other people or go out etc...most of us are just average people with such various personalities and the chances of finding a person who is compatible with that personality seem slim because we are young and our horizons are constricted.

to answer this hypothetical question yes i believe i can.

*...i dont know my response may not be clear because I had a rack of thoughts running through my mind. but i hope it was understandable.

imo you really do have to find that "one" to end your life on a moderately happy note. honestly if you look at all the older couples...in our lives, they are not smashing...whether its each other or anyone else for that matter. This goes to show you that the sex will fade eventually and after that all you are left with is the company of that person. From there I believe that there is one person that can fill that emotional void for people. You know that they are always there, will change your diaper, cook you dinner, pop your back pimples, and scrub your balls when you're too old to lift them. I have heard this from countless older men who used to be str8 man-@#$%+$ back in their heyday. my father included. all of them are now miserable. countless vag notches on their belt but miserable because they didnt find that one...and if they did they effed it up.

generations these days do not see the big picture. or could even conceptualize this which is why there are topics such as this. Granted you will get tired of each other from time to time. but over the course of the relationship you will learn when that time comes and how you overcome it. like the other dude said about him and his wife...they chill with other people or go out etc...most of us are just average people with such various personalities and the chances of finding a person who is compatible with that personality seem slim because we are young and our horizons are constricted.

to answer this hypothetical question yes i believe i can.

*...i dont know my response may not be clear because I had a rack of thoughts running through my mind. but i hope it was understandable.

I mean some men prefer porsches some bentleys. Arguing over whether or not marriage is for you comes down to simply whether or not your happiness is based off of women. I personally have experienced far to shadey things from human beings in general to completely trust one. Just do you and fulfill your prophecy. You can smash woman find the "one or whatever but do you. Life isn't about a wife and kids for everyone. Its nice to share experience with a significant other but so what If its a random girl a wife a $+* a nun whatever just live your life. When you die your wife will find a new man and your kids will remember and love you for the lessons and experiences you exposed them to. God isn't gonna give you a cookie for having a family.

I mean some men prefer porsches some bentleys. Arguing over whether or not marriage is for you comes down to simply whether or not your happiness is based off of women. I personally have experienced far to shadey things from human beings in general to completely trust one. Just do you and fulfill your prophecy. You can smash woman find the "one or whatever but do you. Life isn't about a wife and kids for everyone. Its nice to share experience with a significant other but so what If its a random girl a wife a $+* a nun whatever just live your life. When you die your wife will find a new man and your kids will remember and love you for the lessons and experiences you exposed them to. God isn't gonna give you a cookie for having a family.

Getting married for loneliness is garbage. The problem with marriage today is people need to find a person that evolves them. I ultimately believe men and woman were created as opposites to create a unison of the feminine and masculine energy and evolve each other and the soul. Human beings are a dynamic of both and are current paradigm surpresses one or the other. Your a soul and your soul doesn't have a penis or a vagina but your body does wanting to be a !%#$@ is not controlling your bucking horse (body).

Getting married for loneliness is garbage. The problem with marriage today is people need to find a person that evolves them. I ultimately believe men and woman were created as opposites to create a unison of the feminine and masculine energy and evolve each other and the soul. Human beings are a dynamic of both and are current paradigm surpresses one or the other. Your a soul and your soul doesn't have a penis or a vagina but your body does wanting to be a !%#$@ is not controlling your bucking horse (body).

Naw, I think getting married is asinine since you're asking so much from someone you barely know to spend the rest of their lives with you. Which stats have proven doesn't happen to often. Besides staying with that person would get so boring no matter how much you love them. As Chris Rock says you can be single and lonely or you can be married and fricking bored. I'm going solo until my time's done.

Naw, I think getting married is asinine since you're asking so much from someone you barely know to spend the rest of their lives with you. Which stats have proven doesn't happen to often. Besides staying with that person would get so boring no matter how much you love them. As Chris Rock says you can be single and lonely or you can be married and fricking bored. I'm going solo until my time's done.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

That is why so many marriages fail.

But why does being single always equate to being lonely?

ASnytime we talk about this topic on here I like to post this article. Nice read from a nice blogger. Read it especially read the BS reasons why men get married - http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/

If you read it, say something.

That is why so many marriages fail.

But why does being single always equate to being lonely?

ASnytime we talk about this topic on here I like to post this article. Nice read from a nice blogger. Read it especially read the BS reasons why men get married - http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/

If you read it, say something.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Originally Posted by tim teufel

my girl is mad cool unlike plenty of my ex girlfriends. she tells me str8 up to wear a condom if im going to cheat on her im like babe stop talking crazy
laugh.gif
its really hard when attractive women throwing the cooch at u as a man what am i supposed to do?
happy.gif

Ur looking at the wrong end of her statement.

When I'm messing around with a chick and things start getting to serious or have been serious and I want an easy way out, my go to line is always "I know temptation can be really hard sometimes, I don't mind if you cheat, just respect me enough to tell me and use protection if you do."

Think about it, why would ur girl ever tell u to wear protection if u cheat if she has no intention of doing the same
eyes.gif

Not always the case...

Some women just realize that's how it is...they're not oblivious to the fact that "it" gets thrown on the daily and temptation runs rampant. They can't watch you 24/7 and know its a possibility...they just don't want you bringin nothin home to them. If she's able to put up with that, she's got low self-esteem IMO. No self-respecting woman would allow you to do that, regardless of temptation...or man for that matter.
Cosign.

And yes I see myself being with my girl for the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Originally Posted by tim teufel

my girl is mad cool unlike plenty of my ex girlfriends. she tells me str8 up to wear a condom if im going to cheat on her im like babe stop talking crazy
laugh.gif
its really hard when attractive women throwing the cooch at u as a man what am i supposed to do?
happy.gif

Ur looking at the wrong end of her statement.

When I'm messing around with a chick and things start getting to serious or have been serious and I want an easy way out, my go to line is always "I know temptation can be really hard sometimes, I don't mind if you cheat, just respect me enough to tell me and use protection if you do."

Think about it, why would ur girl ever tell u to wear protection if u cheat if she has no intention of doing the same
eyes.gif

Not always the case...

Some women just realize that's how it is...they're not oblivious to the fact that "it" gets thrown on the daily and temptation runs rampant. They can't watch you 24/7 and know its a possibility...they just don't want you bringin nothin home to them. If she's able to put up with that, she's got low self-esteem IMO. No self-respecting woman would allow you to do that, regardless of temptation...or man for that matter.
Cosign.

And yes I see myself being with my girl for the rest of my life.

Wow this thread has made me realize a lot, good input from everyone
I guess it is true that everyone is at different stages in life, im 21 right now and il be damned to get married at this age, time really does tell a lot

Wow this thread has made me realize a lot, good input from everyone
I guess it is true that everyone is at different stages in life, im 21 right now and il be damned to get married at this age, time really does tell a lot

Why would you marry someone you barely know?

Why would you marry someone you barely know?

My God, how old are you?

...and what do you mean "someone you barely know"? You plan on gettin a mail-order bride or somethin?

As far as being bored, hardly...that's whatever you make it.

Back
Top Bottom