Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

OP, i'm in holland and i've heard stories about the area up there..like cults or something
nerd.gif

get your next visit on video

OP, i'm in holland and i've heard stories about the area up there..like cults or something
nerd.gif

get your next visit on video

like someone else said before

go on bing maps and do the birds eye view and take screenshots from every N S E and W

like someone else said before

go on bing maps and do the birds eye view and take screenshots from every N S E and W

Wheres that place in michigan where you pull up to the building in your car and honk and people come out and throw rocks and stuff in the dark to make you leave?

Wheres that place in michigan where you pull up to the building in your car and honk and people come out and throw rocks and stuff in the dark to make you leave?

i bet its a bunch of hillbillies doing something they dont want you to see (growing, killing, $#!%$ house, etc....)

its G rap man, cant be that bad........lol.......after you do that, drive down 94 and try to pick up a hitchhiker in Jackson.......LOL

i bet its a bunch of hillbillies doing something they dont want you to see (growing, killing, $#!%$ house, etc....)

its G rap man, cant be that bad........lol.......after you do that, drive down 94 and try to pick up a hitchhiker in Jackson.......LOL

OP...do it, we have faith in you...

reverse the car into the drive way

make sure your on the phone with someone recording it on the other end

strap up

take lots of pics

they probably have cameras stationed along the stretch of road somewhere try and find out where they are and smash them.

GL and keep us updated.

OP...do it, we have faith in you...

reverse the car into the drive way

make sure your on the phone with someone recording it on the other end

strap up

take lots of pics

they probably have cameras stationed along the stretch of road somewhere try and find out where they are and smash them.

GL and keep us updated.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

all of the eastside......
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

all of the eastside......
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom