Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sorry guys, didn't go there tonight, went to a movie with the fam. My buddy has a CCW so we are going to get some weapons before we roll back. And I don't live in that area, its about 15 mins away from where I am...one of my friends grew up there though.

And to the dude who mentioned the Ada witch...what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. We gotta get a big group and go down this driveway together, they can't get all of us....

The worst thought tho, someone said what if they are doing some stuff out of the movie Hostel down there
my friends told me the whole background story about the ada witch the other night and ive never heard of it before so we went and checked it out... we roll through some back roads and its in this graveyard thats creepy as hell and ur supposed to go and sit next to her grave.. but we didnt get far and shined our light back and forth through it and then there was this black figure that looked like a person kinda dropped on their knees toward us so we booked it outta there.. i didnt know what to think it was real creepy and all of us seen it

OP, where do you stay in GR?

I'm from the SE side.
nerd.gif

On a side note... I'm thinking up some pretty good movie ideas around this...
roll.gif

Documentary.

Unless it's extra boring. Then make it 'based on true events' and throw in some serial killers, a government conspiracy, some shootouts and some naked %*%#$##. Have Nolan write it so he can make it a good script. ????. Profit.

On a side note... I'm thinking up some pretty good movie ideas around this...
roll.gif

Documentary.

Unless it's extra boring. Then make it 'based on true events' and throw in some serial killers, a government conspiracy, some shootouts and some naked %*%#$##. Have Nolan write it so he can make it a good script. ????. Profit.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP...do it, we have faith in you...

reverse the car into the drive way

make sure your on the phone with someone recording it on the other end

strap up

take lots of pics

they probably have cameras stationed along the stretch of road somewhere try and find out where they are and smash them.

GL and keep us updated.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP...do it, we have faith in you...

reverse the car into the drive way

make sure your on the phone with someone recording it on the other end

strap up

take lots of pics

they probably have cameras stationed along the stretch of road somewhere try and find out where they are and smash them.

GL and keep us updated.

This seems like something I would have to do if I lived in the area, just to keep myself entertained lol

This seems like something I would have to do if I lived in the area, just to keep myself entertained lol

I'm trying to quote the guy who said he's in GR too.... but Yuku SUCKS

Anyway I live kinda by the Walker Area if you know where that is

I'm trying to quote the guy who said he's in GR too.... but Yuku SUCKS

Anyway I live kinda by the Walker Area if you know where that is

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Wheres that place in michigan where you pull up to the building in your car and honk and people come out and throw rocks and stuff in the dark to make you leave?
all of the eastside......
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Wheres that place in michigan where you pull up to the building in your car and honk and people come out and throw rocks and stuff in the dark to make you leave?
all of the eastside......
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

And you can't just kill someone for tresspassing, even if you have a sign saying that

Yes you can. Castle Law, you don't even need a sign. Hell, in TX you can go run some dudes down for robbing a neighbor's house who you admittedly don't know, after the 911 operator told you not to, and shoot them in the back while they're running away and get off ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy )

And I would guess he is into something illegal like maybe marinjuana harvesting or something but then you mentioned a Crown Vic and Suburban, those are usually Fed/Law Enforcement vehicles, so now I'm thinking something crooked but with Government backing. Report it to your local News and see if they will do a story on it. On slow news days, they'll run with anything

If you check it out again, you should try this. If they don't report it then we'll know the government or something is involved...
Be careful. 

THIS IS DANG INTERESTING. 

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

And you can't just kill someone for tresspassing, even if you have a sign saying that

Yes you can. Castle Law, you don't even need a sign. Hell, in TX you can go run some dudes down for robbing a neighbor's house who you admittedly don't know, after the 911 operator told you not to, and shoot them in the back while they're running away and get off ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy )

And I would guess he is into something illegal like maybe marinjuana harvesting or something but then you mentioned a Crown Vic and Suburban, those are usually Fed/Law Enforcement vehicles, so now I'm thinking something crooked but with Government backing. Report it to your local News and see if they will do a story on it. On slow news days, they'll run with anything

If you check it out again, you should try this. If they don't report it then we'll know the government or something is involved...
Be careful. 

THIS IS DANG INTERESTING. 

Back
Top Bottom