Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

One of my friends is convinced it's a government ran facility... says he talked to a friend who's a Sparta cop and thats what he told him.... odd

laugh.gif
my aunt lives in Sparta

One of my friends is convinced it's a government ran facility... says he talked to a friend who's a Sparta cop and thats what he told him.... odd

R.I.P.. But seriously you need to check that place out.. Sounds creepy as hell though gl op

R.I.P.. But seriously you need to check that place out.. Sounds creepy as hell though gl op

Get to a Pay Phone, if you can find one lol, make sure they aren't any security cameras around....
Dial 911 and tell them that house is either on fire, or that its a home invasion...

you stay a safe distance away but close enough to get video....post what happens

Get to a Pay Phone, if you can find one lol, make sure they aren't any security cameras around....
Dial 911 and tell them that house is either on fire, or that its a home invasion...

you stay a safe distance away but close enough to get video....post what happens

So he says it's a place for FBI informants from like the 70's and they have hired security.... hmmmm

So he says it's a place for FBI informants from like the 70's and they have hired security.... hmmmm

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sorry guys, didn't go there tonight, went to a movie with the fam. My buddy has a CCW so we are going to get some weapons before we roll back. And I don't live in that area, its about 15 mins away from where I am...one of my friends grew up there though.

And to the dude who mentioned the Ada witch...what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. We gotta get a big group and go down this driveway together, they can't get all of us....

The worst thought tho, someone said what if they are doing some stuff out of the movie Hostel down there
my friends told me the whole background story about the ada witch the other night and ive never heard of it before so we went and checked it out... we roll through some back roads and its in this graveyard thats creepy as hell and ur supposed to go and sit next to her grave.. but we didnt get far and shined our light back and forth through it and then there was this black figure that looked like a person kinda dropped on their knees toward us so we booked it outta there.. i didnt know what to think it was real creepy and all of us seen it

Back
Top Bottom