Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Be safe dude. These sound like some people that'll kill you and stuff your head in their freezer.
tired.gif

Fam, that has to be the same house where they hang dolls heads in the basement.

I'm from Gd Rapids.

PM me.. no ayo.
nerd.gif

Be safe dude. These sound like some people that'll kill you and stuff your head in their freezer.
tired.gif

Fam, that has to be the same house where they hang dolls heads in the basement.

I'm from Gd Rapids.

PM me.. no ayo.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sorry guys, didn't go there tonight, went to a movie with the fam. My buddy has a CCW so we are going to get some weapons before we roll back. And I don't live in that area, its about 15 mins away from where I am...one of my friends grew up there though.

And to the dude who mentioned the Ada witch...what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. We gotta get a big group and go down this driveway together, they can't get all of us....

The worst thought tho, someone said what if they are doing some stuff out of the movie Hostel down there
Kick %$+ and save some lives then! They could also be doing some Texas Chainsaw Massacre type stuff as well. Get to it!!! This could potentially be post of the year ...

Sorry guys, didn't go there tonight, went to a movie with the fam. My buddy has a CCW so we are going to get some weapons before we roll back. And I don't live in that area, its about 15 mins away from where I am...one of my friends grew up there though.

And to the dude who mentioned the Ada witch...what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. We gotta get a big group and go down this driveway together, they can't get all of us....

The worst thought tho, someone said what if they are doing some stuff out of the movie Hostel down there
Kick %$+ and save some lives then! They could also be doing some Texas Chainsaw Massacre type stuff as well. Get to it!!! This could potentially be post of the year ...

back into the driveway, have a friend looking down the driveway so you'll be lookin at the exit of the driveway. you see something crazy or scared, all you gotta do is punch it and get the hell out of there

back into the driveway, have a friend looking down the driveway so you'll be lookin at the exit of the driveway. you see something crazy or scared, all you gotta do is punch it and get the hell out of there

I'm kind of hoping theres an NTer who lives in my area who will be brave enough to go down that driveway
roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

But its literally like a 4 foot wide, 2 foot tall sign... White with red lettering.... crazy

long lake mi..........................where stay in michigan cragmatic?

I'm kind of hoping theres an NTer who lives in my area who will be brave enough to go down that driveway
roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

But its literally like a 4 foot wide, 2 foot tall sign... White with red lettering.... crazy

pull up in an armored truck, just so you can get all the way to the end. Take plenty of pictures, post plenty of pictures.

pull up in an armored truck, just so you can get all the way to the end. Take plenty of pictures, post plenty of pictures.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

Grand Rapids man, thats what I said ha ha

Originally Posted by BrockBo

roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

Grand Rapids man, thats what I said ha ha

I remember you talking about this in the paranormal thread OP.

This thread has piqued my interest, keep us updated.

I remember you talking about this in the paranormal thread OP.

This thread has piqued my interest, keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom