Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

OP I heard of that exact spot.

Dude I went to school with says its a cult, they will chase you off the property but not kill you.

Dude I went to school with says its a cult, they will chase you off the property but not kill you.

in West Virginia were i currently reside.. there is the Castle Doctrine

which states

It then goes on to give a person the legal right to use deadly force to defend that place (his/her "castle"), and/or any other innocent persons legally inside it, from violent attack or an intrusion which may lead to violent attack. In a legal context, therefore, use of deadly force which actually results in death may be defended as justifiable homicide under the Castle Doctrine

so some signs are true.. they can use deadly force.. if you are on their property they just have to prove you had the intent to be violent or steal

but im intersted to know how ur trip turns out..

which states

It then goes on to give a person the legal right to use deadly force to defend that place (his/her "castle"), and/or any other innocent persons legally inside it, from violent attack or an intrusion which may lead to violent attack. In a legal context, therefore, use of deadly force which actually results in death may be defended as justifiable homicide under the Castle Doctrine

so some signs are true.. they can use deadly force.. if you are on their property they just have to prove you had the intent to be violent or steal

which states

which states

Sorry guys, didn't go there tonight, went to a movie with the fam. My buddy has a CCW so we are going to get some weapons before we roll back. And I don't live in that area, its about 15 mins away from where I am...one of my friends grew up there though.

And to the dude who mentioned the Ada witch...what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. We gotta get a big group and go down this driveway together, they can't get all of us....

The worst thought tho, someone said what if they are doing some stuff out of the movie Hostel down there

Sorry guys, didn't go there tonight, went to a movie with the fam. My buddy has a CCW so we are going to get some weapons before we roll back. And I don't live in that area, its about 15 mins away from where I am...one of my friends grew up there though.

And to the dude who mentioned the Ada witch...what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. We gotta get a big group and go down this driveway together, they can't get all of us....

The worst thought tho, someone said what if they are doing some stuff out of the movie Hostel down there

ya i kinda wanna see pic now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Where you from? How does this guy know about this random place literally in the middle of no where.

But yeah, unfortunately no updates tonight. Hopefully going to check it out soon, I want to at least get a picture of the sign for you guys. Craziest thing about it, it wasn't like a store bought sign, completely homemade.

And to the dude who said he went to do the Ada witch thing... what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. You should definitely go check this spot out in Sparta
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Where you from? How does this guy know about this random place literally in the middle of no where.

But yeah, unfortunately no updates tonight. Hopefully going to check it out soon, I want to at least get a picture of the sign for you guys. Craziest thing about it, it wasn't like a store bought sign, completely homemade.

And to the dude who said he went to do the Ada witch thing... what happened? I remember hearing about that way back. You should definitely go check this spot out in Sparta
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

We gotta get a big group and go down this driveway together, they can't get all of us....

Or so you'd like to think. RIP to your entire group
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

We gotta get a big group and go down this driveway together, they can't get all of us....

Or so you'd like to think. RIP to your entire group
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom